Around the NFL: Projected 2015 Starters for Bills

i don't think he advocated/predicted getting rid of him, just that he thought he would get beaten out for a starting role

They would be one in the same imo. They would love to get his $4.9 mil off the books. If Darby starts then I think McKelvin is gone and we are in trouble. No room for rookie growing pains on a team that is looking to go deep in the playoffs

This isn't too far off. I think that McKelvin will be starting but other than that it is close. McKelvin was playing really well prior to his injury. I actually have a strange feeling that he is in line for a huge year (7 INTs) if healthy. It is just a feeling.

Yep, Gilmore produces and teams look for other areas to exploit. McKelvin is in line for a big year if healthy.

This team is more talented than the Jets team Rex took to the AFC championship game. I think Cassel and even EJ can be better than Sanchez was at that point in his career.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

This is overall a very good take. I think McKelvin starts to open the season at least, but could certainly lose reps to Darby if the kid lives up to his promise, or if he gets injured. Richie is the right guard, and Miller the left. I think it will be a real battle between Henderson and Kuandjo for the RT spot. I am hoping EJ wins the job, but I am not confident he will.

good take

i don't think he advocated/predicted getting rid of him, just that he thought he would get beaten out for a starting role

lotta monies for a part timer then. restructure?

Bunch of good posts here.

I like Miller already. we shall see about RT. I still thinks its too early us to decide on QB.

Graham plays the hybrid Gilmore gets his own island robey does what robey does, ( watch him blitz more with Graham behind him )

and i am a big Leodis fan under Henderson. so agree teams will be going at him.

Go Bills!

We are only starting 2 linebackers?

2 ILB

He doesn't note that mario and hughes are essentially OLBs in this scheme.

He also didn't note that brown and Bradham are both 3 down LB and Lawson provides depth at OLB along with Randell Johnson.

totally flawed formations

on offense we will have more snaps with 2 wr's than with 3 (the FB will play a prominent role on 1st and 2nd downs)

on defense we will be in a 3-4 most of the time on 1st &2nd downs, with mario and hughes playing more OLB, with dareus & kyle as DE's and a yet to be determined NT.

Robey is the slot guy, not Graham. I think McKelvin holds on to his starting spot and Graham takes over at safety. I haven't seen enough from Duke Williams to make me think he's a starter.

One concern you have to have looking at the defense is that teams will try to run it down their throats. They don't have a true NT and now no Spikes in the middle. If their safeties are A Williams and Graham then I'd expect to see a lot of teams go at them between the tackles.