Brady to be SUSPENDED next week according to report

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RVacchianoNYDN: Eli Manning has experimented with a deflated football since the scandal broke: "There is a difference, he said. A noticeable difference

Interesting. The NFL is now going to have make changes on how balls are handled, inflated, measured and controlled.

Oh, you mean where I was "shocked" at your flip flop? Yeah, not schocking at all..

Different standard?. I agree with you--if he has nothing to hide, show them the texts. So, not a hypocrite. You, on the ohter hand, contorted yourself to cover all bases with this above doc classic "this is what I really meant".

Oh and also, Wells wasn't hired to make Brady "not seem guitly". That's just nutty.

Show me where you said that since Brady didn't cooperate with Wells, he is obviously guilty, like you did with Lynch. I admit I might have missed it among all those posts by you making excuse after excuse for Tommy Boy and laughably equating this with Rodgers trying to sneak over-inflated footballs by the officials (never mind that Rodgers admitted "“It's not an advantage when you have a football that’s inflated more than average air pressure," which is true and a dig at Tommy Boy).

And again, I didn't flip flop. Beyond the difference in a criminal and civil case and one between the law and an employer, there's a difference between talking and refusing to produce evidence. Talk is cheap and nothing would have been gained talking to either guy because Lynch would have kept quiet and Brady has been denying/lying.

@AndrewSiciliano

I hate the term “Spygate”, but Troy Vincent was clear: “Spygate” factored in this discipline. Prior record matters.

If that's true, Tommy Boy got off easy.

CEwXh2KWAAEbLfm.png

"Each player, no matter how accomplished and otherwise respected, has an obligation to comply with the rules and must be held accountable..."

It seems like this is the first time in his entire career that Brady has heard this from the league office.

Thank you, Troy Vincent!

This means ALL of New England's 4 Super Bowl victories are shrouded in cheating scandals.

They were spying for the first 3, then didnt win another Super Bowl until 2015, when they were caught cheating again.

Disgusting.

Even though I personally don't believe it helped them all that much, either of them, I love that look. Good point, DD. ;)

@AroundTheNFL

This just in: Tom Brady plans to appeal 4 game suspension Our fully updated story: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492185/article/patriots-tom-brady-suspended-4-games?campaign=Twitter_atn

The way his agent's spouting off, I can't wait to see how this appeal goes. Yee might appeal Brady into a six game suspension, at this rate.

In Brady's defense, I wouldn't trust the "extraordinary safeguards" ov an organization that can't even protect their footballs from tampering...

That's a good point, however, Brady was a bit hamstrung in raising it. "I"m sorry Mr. Wells, but how can I trust the NFL to keep my personal information confidential when it couldn't even keep a couple of flunkies in the my organization from deflating balls after inspection?"