Dante Fowler, Jeff Heuerman tear ACL in rookie camp

Really enforces how much of a minefield it is to get a healthy team even to week 1. Everyone takes hitting week 1 healthy for granted, all it takes is one wrong step to dramatically alter the picture.

yea, seriously. A guy could slip on a mat and end his career

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hes being evaluated. Well know more tonight," Bradley said. "I didnt really see what happened it happened off to my side." Offensive line coach Doug Marrone was questioned about the incident to which he replied "I didn't know he was even out there".

:lol:

Wow. I've never seen official NFL & ESPN accounts asking a twitter user for permission to use their video before. Granted, I've never looked.

It's seems to be a pretty common practice in the media now that everyone is busy posting video of everything that moves.

Out for season torn ACL.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter18s

Jaguars' 1st-round pick Dante Fowler tore his ACL and is out for the season, league source tells ESPN. Just wow.

non-contact knee injuries tend to be pretty safe to predict. its just a matter of bad or worse normally.

He's young and can come back from this, so he'll do fine.

Just so frustrating for the player and the franchise. Jeez the offseason sucks bc of injury risk. I'm nervous all summer. The Kiko injury bummed me out so bad. I couldn't wait to see him in year two--had no idea he'd never wear the Bills uni again :cry: