Boomer Esiason Says The Bills Will Be...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing SI got wrong was Marrone wasn't fired. That being said, the one thing being overlooked on the Bills is that they're a better team with addition by subtraction. I wonder how many of these moves would have been made if Marrone were still here?

Only thing SI got wrong was Marrone wasn't fired. That being said, the one thing being overlooked on the Bills is that they're a better team with addition by subtraction. I wonder how many of these moves would have been made if Marrone were still here?

Interesting thought.... I doubt Harvin or clay fit into hacks offensive scheme...McCoy prob still would've happened

Expectations out of hand. A lot of new pieces, will take a while to see how they fit together.

I totally disagree. Expectations are warranted by the obvious additions and and a professional coaching staff. The core has been in place and already fit. The additional pieces are blocks on top of the foundation. There's absolutely no reason this team shouldn't be in every discussion for being a team to watch. No one is saying we're winning the super bowl - that would be a stretch - but to say expectations shouldn't be high is just not correct.

One of the most exciting teams, and the most relevant.

Is it me, or does all this off season chatter feel like a lot of the NFL talking heads are constructing the most epic banana peel ever made and preparing to slip it under every Bills fan in the world?

Great metaphor, but I don't think anyone in the national media has gone overboard. The QB situation is constantly brought up (rightly so), and as we all know, that is what will determine just how successful this team can be.

Thanks Boomer!

I'm realistically optimistic. A team last year with less talent, a worse coaching staff and what I believe will have been a harder schedule was a game away from making the playoffs. I am optimistic the Bills can make it in as a WC. If we had andrew luck at QB my expectations would be to win the SB. So I think I'm being pretty logical.

Interesting thought.... I doubt Harvin or clay fit into hacks offensive scheme...McCoy prob still would've happened

They're gonna run the "spread" offense. I know they talk ground and pound, but with all the weapons they have there is no way they run such boring offense. Roman did run spread with Kaepernick.

God I'm happy Hackett isn't still our offensive coordinator.

Maroon is now the Jags OLine coach and Hack-at-it is their QB coach.

That right there tells you all you need to know about the quality of their coaching skills.

They both should never ascend to a higher position in the NFL again, ever.

It's a real fear, for this Sucker anyway. I have managed to get optimistic about the team in all 55 years of their existence. How's my track record?

Living in the past is a choice. I don't live there, and I applaud the fans that don't allow the gift of football to sour their souls when the chips are down. In a way, it's just a live TV show after all.

Living in the past is a choice. I don't live there, and I applaud the fans that don't allow the gift of football to sour their souls when the chips are down. In a way, it's just a live TV show after all.

Thank you, Doctor. Of course Dreaming of a better future is equally faux soul as well -with nothing to go by but optimism. We choose our poison.