The Bickering Bills are Back!! **Rumor**

the issues with the females involved are very concerning

As someone who worked in a bar for years, Id be just as likely to believe that the girls jumped in/assaulted them first. That was usually the case, especially with the young, drunk ones.

If he did assault a female, then that is horrible and I dont condone it. But in my experience, when a female is involved in a bar fight, it's usually because they did the fighting.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a fight.... I can confirm that it involved marquise goodwin as an aggressor. Robert woods was involved as well. Witnesses also said Sammy Watkins and Aaron Williams were part of the group but did not get involved.

I know first hand of one female that was injured and another that was threatened with a punch in the face from Robert Woods. A bar employee lost 2 teeth. The individuals that reached out to me are deciding whether or not to pursue the incident. (I'm sure u can guess what I do for a living)

The people I'm dealing with are more insulted and pissed off than anything...they were there for a 21st birthday party and were swarmed by this group

Thanks for posting what you've heard but obviously it was one side of the story. I hope everyone will keep the speculation from spinning out of control until more is known -- but I realize I'm probably speaking to deaf ears.

were there people involved who weren't Bills? Any idea what the fight was about?

The old legend regarding NBA fights is there's only 3 things guys fight about: girls, drugs and money. Considering the female involvement, I'm going with door A.

Woods really needs to get his temper under control before it gets him in deep doo doo.

regardless of this incident, or lack there of, i think thats got to become a story line for him as we approach his next deal and weigh his role with the team. i like his fire, but i get the impression he doesnt control his emotions well.

Just to be clear Goodwin was the 1st involved and then Woods jumped in because he is the one with the short fuse. Watkins and Williams were there but not involved. We can probably assume that Holley and Gray were there too. The Bills were in a fight with other in the club and not each other. Do I have that right?

The old legend regarding NBA fights is there's only 3 things guys fight about: girls, drugs and money. Considering the female involvement, I'm going with door A.

There are no magic vaginas- Abraham Lincoln

Just to be clear Goodwin was the 1st involved and then Woods jumped in because he is the one with the short fuse. Watkins and Williams were there but not involved. We can probably assume that Holley and Gray were there too. The Bills were in a fight with other in the club and not each other. Do I have that right?

that seems to be the current piecing together.

though maybe it was sammy fighting AW!

As someone who worked in a bar for years, Id be just as likely to believe that the girls jumped in/assaulted them first. That was usually the case, especially with the young, drunk ones.

If he did assault a female, then that is horrible and I dont condone it. But in my experience, when a female is involved in a bar fight, it's usually because they did the fighting.

Soooooo true.

I think thats pretty close. Im gonna assume the Bills were hitting on some girls from the birthday party. Those girls had boyfriends. Things got chippy, maybe a little pushy. The girls got involved to try to break it up/aid their friends. More people got shoved, maybe some elbows flew, bouncers got bumped up.... That's about it.

I will second that for sure! The females are the ones the start 95% of the drama at clubs and the accompanying males have to back them up. Then the females jump in the fight and end up getting hit by a flying fist or two...I have seen this story play out many times...

In reading through all of this there are a lot of things that are unclear. I think the question everyone is asking first is:

Who the hell is Caleb Holley?

He is a big WR and really close with Sammy

that seems to be the current piecing together.

though maybe it was sammy fighting AW!

I'm really hoping that this isn't the case. Although, Kelly and Reed have brawled over Laurie Frey (when she was the newswoman)