Deflate-gate investigation complete

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The league talks about "protecting the shield" a lot, but this potentially shifted the trajectory of a championship season. What do they do?

think about Kraft's demands that the NFL apologize to them.... as well as Brady's goofy embarrassing PC. NFL cant be too pleased

Chucked under the bus IMO. I'm sure they had knowledge but turned a blind eye to it.

I feel like there is NOOOOOOOOO way Belicheck didn't know. He and Brady probably talk about every little thing regarding how they can win. I'm sure Bill just made sure to stay away from this particular thing to distance himself in case this very thing happened.

Kelly - I can't get Twitter at work. What's it say?

"I asked the kid to take air out of the balls so I could grip them better and the receivers could catch them more easily. And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you KIDS!"

That stuff is pretty good evidence he knew he was cheating and got caught IMO.

Which is why not suspending him for the year would be a complete travesty. And I don't say that because I'm a Bills fan.

Cheaters need to pay.

Which is why not suspending him for the year would be a complete travesty. And I don't say that because I'm a Bills fan.

Cheaters need to pay.

Wait -- you're a Bills fan?

With that line on Page 121 of the massive report, it again questions the validity of the Patriots' great dynasty, which included a Super Bowl victory this past February, the fourth for coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/long-awaited-deflate-gate-investigation-implicates-pats--tom-brady-173408354.html

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Haha

@AndrewSiciliano: Wells Report: McNally says he dropped bag of balls and: "used the urinal to his right. That bathroom, however, does not contain a urinal."

@ProFootballTalk: Roger Goodell in 2008: We should reconsider the standard of proof to . . . make it easier for a competitive violation to be established.

Kelly - I can't get Twitter at work. What's it say?

It won't let me copy it and print it here. I will find a way or someone else can. Basically Brady called the deflater over and over for 10-20 minutes at a time when all of this broke, and then texted him trying to calm him and saying "Are we good?" stuff like that.