Deflate-gate investigation complete

Would love to hear what Rex is saying right now...

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 5m5 minutes ago

A good portion of the report goes to lengths about over inflated balls from a Jets game that were not to Brady's liking

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 25s25 seconds ago

Another pretty damning fact: McNally told NFL officials the night of the game that he didn't go to the bathroom on the way to the field.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per ESPN Article:

"While I respect the independent process of the investigation, the time, effort and resources expended to reach this conclusion are incomprehensible to me," Patriots CEO Robert Kraft said. "Knowing that there is no real recourse available, fighting the league and extending this debate would prove to be futile. We understand and greatly respect the responsibility of being one of 32 in this league and, on that basis, we will accept the findings of the report and take the appropriate actions based on those findings as well as any discipline levied by the league."

Translation: Ok, Ok, you caught us...but you cant do nothing about it..we already won the Super Bowl....

Amazing..I hope they hit the franchise up in the penalties too.

Edited by rsxfirefighter

Brady refused to provide any e-mails or texts of his own to the investigation

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m1 minute ago

Wells took a jackhammer to Tom Brady. Concludes he knew he was breaking the rules, lied about knowing McNally + didn't help investigation.

It is Christmas in May

really.. i am loving this.. finally things may actually be going our way! keep that incriminating news coming!

Brady refused to provide any e-mails or texts of his own to the investigation

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m1 minute ago

Wells took a jackhammer to Tom Brady. Concludes he knew he was breaking the rules, lied about knowing McNally + didn't help investigation.

the lying part will be interesting -- thats a big part of the hargrove suspension for bounty-gate in new orleans.

surprised that this is coming out so quickly if the investigation was allegedly completed days ago.

@JeremyWGR: The Patriots are blaming the science. Thats usually a good thing to do, if youre a crazy person. Yes Pats, fight science.

@RapSheet: Absence of a credible scientific explanation for Patriots measurements tends to support a finding that human intervention may account

So based on those texts, is it just me or does it sound like brady was the mastermind behind the deflated balls?

The way I read it it's all Brady, the equipment guys didn't want to do it and he had to bribe them to keep it happening. Add in his refusal to cooperate with the investigation and Mr. Brady may have some extra time off this fall.

It's odd that they concluded that none of the coaching staff had any knowledge... Did they all chuck Brady under the bus or did Brady just fall on the sword?

Chucked under the bus IMO. I'm sure they had knowledge but turned a blind eye to it.