Landon Collins

I know people will think I'm crazy but if the bills don't trade back and Landon is on the board he will be their guy. I don't believe for a second they are 100% happy with Duke Williams and we know Rex loves the strong secondary. He will start day 1 and be a huge addition to the secondary.

1st rd talent and no idea why he has slipped. this draft is way to deep in G to pass on a kid like this.

IMHO

I know people will think I'm crazy but if the bills don't trade back and Landon is on the board he will be their guy. I don't believe for a second they are 100% happy with Duke Williams and we know Rex loves the strong secondary. He will start day 1 and be a huge addition to the secondary.

1st rd talent and no idea why he has slipped. this draft is way to deep in G to pass on a kid like this.

IMHO

I doubt he gets past Tampa at 34...

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/05/breaking_down_potential_landin.html

IMHO

I would think that Rex would LOVE Duke Williams. He is exactly what Rex loves in the position. He's fast and incredibly physical. He plays with an edge.

IMHO

Duke Williams looked good last year and reports are he's ready to take over.......Why don't you believe that for a second?

I would think that Rex would LOVE Duke Williams. He is exactly what Rex loves in the position. He's fast and incredibly physical. He plays with an edge.

even if they LOVE duke, i still think if opportunity came for a 3rd safety, they wouldnt hesitate. a situation like we might see tonight could be a big part of waiting on landry. we could end up with a better player, cheaper.

I like him as a pure football player, but Collins seems like a dinosaur from a past era, related to the Roy Williams / Mike Doss "in the box" type safeties. Now teams want guys like Demareus Randall, McCourty, Byrd, Aaron Williams who can both play in zone as well as cover guys. Collins struggles with both of those aspects.

Edited by Chuck Wagon