Where will you be on draft night?

mead107

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I would never go golfing on draft weekend! Draft weekend was devoted to the draft!

Seems like for 10 years straight , our golf trip was draft weekend. I have never been a big draft guy, but can distinctly remember seeing the Mc Gahee selection as I was grabbing a six in the bar at the turn.... Needless to say I lost a bunch of money that back 9.

Rochester Radio station s having a party for 1st round with give aways. It's the only thing that has me excited about Round One this year.

I was lucky enough to have Won a signed Robert Woods helmet during Thursday night game party at bar last year so will try my luck with them again.

Friday night will be watching ESPN/, listening to WGR then looking up all I can on our Picks - It is a little like Christmas Morning to me opening new gifts - hoping they Fit & play well.

Saturday AM - going with my brother ( new Season Ticket Holder) and my son for a Bills sponsored Draft Party at Ralph Wilson Stadium in the Field house.

Rex is supposed to show & we'll try and take pics.

Go Bills!

Edited by Beef on Weck

Draft night in mtl is always interesting cuz of the various team following over here.

I'm watching with fans of Seahawks, Ravens, steelers and packers. What's interesting about these encounters is the amount of hope and positivity people have about their respective teams- it's not only us Bills fans! People say things like damn you guys made a good pick without knowing squat didly about the draft.

Day 2 and 3 will be alone though. Need to concentrate lol

Will not watch on the 1st night because the Bills have no 1st round pick so I have no interest. Friday will stay home and drink a diet Pepsi or 2 because I am a recovered alcoholic and have not touched alcohol now for 3 years. Saturday pretty much the same thing. No big plans really just the same old same old.

Are you going to watch? Yes

With friends? Yes

Home or out? Out

I would but I'll be at work maybe next year.

Thursday - Delivering pizza

Friday - Traveling back from a Advising Conference

Saturday - Working my last day as a pizza delivery driver ever

what are going to do next?

I will be at the Pinball Show in Allentown PA for the 14th stright year

but I will keep track of it on my phone and probably watch coverage of it

on the TV at my Hotel room in the evening. The show is Friday and Saturday

I drive home on Sunday. Set up day is Thursday. What sucks is the pinball show in

Allentown is always the first weekend in May every year. So it looks like with the NFL

pushing the draft date back I'm going to run into this problem now every year.

for those who are interested here are some links

http://www.pinfestival.com

I hate this new draft format! Since 1987 me and college buddies would get together for draft weekend. We would each bring 3 or 4 different draft publications, go shopping Friday for the weekend, go out Friday night, and then not leave the house all weekend. It was like a draft warroom. Now the draft has jumped the shark. Ever since they stretched it out over 3 days, my friends and I have not gotten together for draft weekend. Screw you NFL

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: