MarQueis Gray helps throw an unforgettable birthday party

I was reading a story about a little girl in Minnesota who was celebrating her 10th birthday and absolutely nobody she invited to her birthday party said they would come - heartbreaking. It seems that she has a genetic condition that causes her to grow faster than other kids, so she doesn't have many friends. Her mom put out an appeal on Facebook and boom - instant huge birthday party attend by some NFL players including our very own MarQueis Gray. I'm very impressed by the support this little girl received and very proud that a good guy like MarQueis could represent our team - good on Marqueis and everyone else who gave this girl a nice party!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25161323/nfl-players-attend-birthday-party-for-girl-who-thought-no-one-was-coming

Edited by The Avenger

from what little we saw of him last year, this guy looks good. very athletic, former QB, good hands, nice speed. seems like he could play the Clay position in a pinch

Imo Gray is the reason we cut Chandler...

Marqueis Grey, IMO, has the potential to be great. He has a varied skill set, has played as a WR, QB, and FB. He has been described as having great "football intelligence," and he has been getting stronger every year. In the brief time he was on the field last season, he made the plays he had look easy.

And, I love this story. A lot of people don't really care so much about the character issues, but I do. I love this guy, and I'm glad he is a Bill.

Imo Gray is the reason we cut Chandler...

He may not be the reason, but he certainly made it easier.