One more player

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not a popular choice here, but....Jason Peters.

Would be the most practical choice. But I'm not sure how you don't take either Bruce Smith or OJ Simpson. Peters is nice and all but give me a top 5 all time player instead. My pick is OJ.

Bruce is always a great answer, but with this team I think maybe Bledsoe duriing his great year with us. It's what we need most. A guy who can hit downfield targets opens up everything else, and we become scary!

Ted Washington would fit the bill also

I was going to try to toss out a few that might not immediately come to mind as need or a traditional great. Ted came to mind as one that would excel under Rex but not be a first thought for most given our line. I think he'd have a big role.

How about circa 2000 Sam cowart to roam the middle of the defense? Way to far outside the box?

Offense once you cross off qb just has the usual suspects at line

Edited by NoSaint

I LOVE all the great players being named. I'm surprised there are so many at positions that won't help us get over the top. We need the best QB more than we need my favorite CB or LG.... if we're trying to win, that is.

Probably not a popular choice here, but....Jason Peters.

probably? What a dumb pick..." um. Oj simpson" wwle so need a left tackle. Never post again.

Bills still need a "throw it up to guy" at receiver, therefore I vote for Moulds/T.O/Jerry Butler

except that t.o. played like a little girl his year here...how dare you compare him to moulds.

Jack Kemp.....we need a QB

Make that a QB that has won championships.

Bills still need a "throw it up to guy" at receiver, therefore I vote for Moulds/T.O/Jerry Butler

You mean Buddy Nix's "guy that's open even when he isn't open"??

If you could take one past Bills player, in his prime, and add him to this year's roster, who would it be?

Kelly is the obvious choice so please remove him from consideration.

My choice: Takeo Spikes......boy would he be fun on this defense.

Bruce is much closer to a GOAT at his position than Kelly... Jus sayin