NFLN's Heath Evans predicts Bills 12-4 and Div Champs

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 9-0 start is ridiculous.

Ridiculous, but possible!! Man, what a ride that would be. :w00t:

As would be the 3-4 finish with people declaring the Cinderella Bills were back to being pumpkins. It would be the most miserable division championship ever. Edited by PromoTheRobot

As would be the 3-4 finish with people declaring the Cinderella Bills were back to being pumpkins. It would be the most miserable division championship ever.

I'd like to believe that the 9-0 start would buy the team a little wiggle-room, but youre probably right. I can just imagine all the rumblefishes, JTSPs, and ICEs out there, waiting through that painful 9-0 start, then exploding once they got a chance to bag on the team after one loss.

I'd like to believe that the 9-0 start would buy the team a little wiggle-room, but youre probably right. I can just imagine all the rumblefishes, JTSPs, and ICEs out there, waiting through that painful 9-0 start, then exploding once they got a chance to bag on the team after one loss.

Especially considering 2 of those 9 wins would be over the teams that played each other in the AFC Championship last year

How did you feel about kc a few years ago when they had the long run then faded? It's a natural question for an unproven team.

Two Bills Drive for you.

Analyst says something negative and he is an idiot and doesn't know what he is talking about. Same analyst says something positive and all of sudden he knows something about football and his analysis means something.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/172366-heath-evans-predicts-jets-to-beat-billsboth-times/

Yes, if you live in absolute value world.

Apparently it's not possible for the same analyst to say something stupid one day, and something reasonable the next? This aren't huge sweeping plans, where someone's entire philosophy and thought process are fully deployed. These are specific, one-off comments.

So, no. There's nothing wrong with us deriding a guy who said we would lose 2 times to the Jets. We knew that was a stupid prediction when we heard it. We didn't know it was a combined 81-26 over 2 games stupid, :lol:, but we knew it was stupid.

And there's nothing wrong with us agreeing with the same analyst that 12-4 is probabale.

If anything TBD is the needle of the compass. Heath said something stupid, and we treated it as such. Now he says something reasonable, and we are treating it as such.