Ike Taylor ranked Moulds as 3rd hardest WR to cover, ever

Moulds was so underated by those outside WNY and I would even say by a lot of people in WNY at this stage in time. He was a dominating receiever when he broke out that gave us some great memories. I will never forget his catch in the "just give it to em" game and his record setting performance against the Dolphins in the Playoffs. Sadly both those games ended in heartbreak but I don't think we would have even been in a position to get our heart broke if Moulds wasn't on the team.

Yet sat behind Quinn Early for 2 years after being drafted in the 1st rd!

Ya, that was a time 1st year WR's rarely saw the field. I remember when we drafted him I had high hopes. I started to think he might not deliver. All of a sudden the guy just exploded. He was a very well rounded player. Good speed, athleticism, hands, physical. Probably the closest guy I can think of now who compares in the way he plays is Dez Bryant.

Interesting TO isn't in there.

I remember seeing something where TO was interviewed in his prime and asked the best receivers in the game not including himself. He list only two or three and Eric Moulds was on this list. He called him "very underrated".