What do you think the bills record will be next year?

Joshua25

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This place is pretty negative. They play an easier NFC division & an easier AFC division. They will be better coached, added a ton of talent and should have at least comparable QB play. I don't understand the predictions of regression? I guess that Miami and the Jets are better but New England is worse. 4-2 or 3-3 in the division is probably realistic. Where are you guys finding 7 or 8 losses? Colts at home? Dallas at home? Bengals & Texans at home? At Chiefs? At Eagles? Giants at home? At Redskins? I'm just not seeing it.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I guess that Miami and the Jets are better but New England is worse.

Pat's worse? They are coming off a SB win.

I guess of course no repeat SB makes them worse. It's their division

BTW 10-6, possible wild card

Edited by MarkyMannn

Pat's worse? They are coming off a SB win.

I guess of course no repeat SB makes them worse. It's their division

BTW 10-6, possible wild card

Same roster minus Revis, Browner, Wilfork and Vereen. Their roster in 2015 is a worse roster than in 2014. They are still the team to beat for sure but the gap between the division and the Pats narrowed some this offseason without a doubt.

Too early to predict, however, if history is any indication, 8-8.

Imo

How, exactly, does history indicate that the Bills will go 8-8? They've gone 8-8 exactly two times in their existence.

I like what we did in free agency and rex signing. I would love to say 10-11 wins, but jests and phins also got better on paper.that is the only part that makes me hesitant for a playoff birth. plus with new systems there may or may not be some hiccups early in the season that might cost us.

You guys are crazy saying 9-7 or 10-6! This defense didn't really get going until late last year and we had 9 wins. I seriously think we get 12-14 wins easy.

Last year only 5 teams had 12 wins, and 2 of them were in the Super Bowl. No team had more than 12 wins. Wins are hard to come by, and we still don't have a franchise QB as far as we know. I'm not sure the defense will be better next year, but I'm hoping for a real NFL offense.