EJ on NFL Network

does direct-tv have customer service stores??..like time warner does I mean...reason I ask is, like Verizon for instance has small stores all over just like Time Warner..at both TW and Verizon they told me the best option to get deals is to go to the small stores and not call the main businesses..they both told me that the phone operators wont work with ppl much to get deals..your best options to get deals and discounts is to go in to the stores..try that

Direct-TV was once operating out of Best Buy stores but they don't anymore.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this hasn't gone off the rails yet?

With no blackouts the local games will be broadcast direct to your TV

Still a god send for us out of towners who want to watch the Bills

Still a god send for us out of towners who want to watch the Bills

yes it is. I apply for my discounts every 6 months.

Currently I get multiple premier channels with numerous channels of HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinimax, Encore and a Sports package for under $130/mo.

oh and the ALL EJ channel. :ph34r:

does direct-tv have customer service stores??..like time warner does I mean...reason I ask is, like Verizon for instance has small stores all over just like Time Warner..at both TW and Verizon they told me the best option to get deals is to go to the small stores and not call the main businesses..they both told me that the phone operators wont work with ppl much to get deals..your best options to get deals and discounts is to go in to the stores..try that

I'd hardly call the TWC office in Horseheads a "customer service store". when you go in there it's people paying their bills with cash (they are from Elmira) because they haven't paid their bill in months and got shut off. Needless to say everyone including the staff are in a real bad mood.

yes it is. I apply for my discounts every 6 months.

Currently I get multiple premier channels with numerous channels of HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinimax, Encore and a Sports package for under $130/mo.

oh and the ALL EJ channel. :ph34r:

You bundle your home phone with them? Or did your ditch your landline service. I still have verizon for the phone and it's bundled with DTV and did save me money. FIOS is not available down here in the sticks.

You bundle your home phone with them? Or did your ditch your landline service. I still have verizon for the phone and it's bundled with DTV and did save me money. FIOS is not available down here in the sticks.

I have a landline phone and internet bundled with mobile phone on Verizon but have not bundled my DTV with them. so no additional savings there. there no FIOS in my area either,

According to an ESPN article, EJ was fortunate to have an offensive line run by the second best OL coach in all of football. Clearly Manuel will reveal his inability to quarterback on this show. But also that he is excited that his offensive coaching staff wont quit on him until at least game 10.

:lol:

From what orifice did they pull that one?

According to an ESPN article, EJ was fortunate to have an offensive line run by the second best OL coach in all of football. Clearly Manuel will reveal his inability to quarterback on this show. But also that he is excited that his offensive coaching staff wont quit on him until at least game 10.

It was nfl.com website. That was good for a laugh. Since when did Marrone become so highly recognized. You think with that reputation that our o-line would have been at least top 15 despite inferior talent. Must be his agent working the media to try to get him a job next year as a head coach. Already got him a 4 million dollar severance package.

If you have DirecTV you can program your DVR through a phone app if it's connected to your internet.

This option is also available with FiOS

Are you sure than can happen if Pegs owns BOTH the Sabres AND The Bills? :unsure: