EJ on NFL Network

Direct tv is trying my patience. I've had it for 4 years and every month it goes up. If it wasn't for the contract I would have dumped it. You get a different reason every time you call.

you have to call them every 6 months and ask for discounts to offset the increases.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does every EJ Manuel thread turn into a comparison of recording technology contrasts between Direct TV and FIOS?

Thank heaven Billy Joe Hobert isn't on the roster. He'd be all over explaining how to swipe illegal game streams

Mine say he will be well spoken and very PC. Blah blah, we're going into the competition on even ground. Blah blah, that's all I wanted and all I can expect from the new staff, who I respect tremendously. I'm very excited about the offseason moves to bring talent in, blah blah. It's been fun getting to know the new guys and coaching staff, but now my focus is on learning the new offense, blah blah.

What he should say:

The head coach last year is coaching oline in Jacksonville and our oline was awful. Our former OC only got his job because of his daddy. He came from Syracuse and was my OC and QB coach. I should have never been benched for that sackless journeyman last year. I did learn how to turtle from him and not make a play with your body for your teammates.

This is my team. I'm 25 years old in the top 1% of my profession. I get criticized by folks who haven't accomplished half of what I have more than double my age. And if people have a problem with me, I inivted you to saw it to my face because I would break you in half.

That's what I would say if I was him :)

Direct tv is trying my patience. I've had it for 4 years and every month it goes up. If it wasn't for the contract I would have dumped it. You get a different reason every time you call.

Every month? I mean mine went up after the promotional period ended but I knew it was coming. Are you going a little koo-koo with the PPV?

What he should say:

The head coach last year is coaching oline in Jacksonville and our oline was awful. Our former OC only got his job because of his daddy. He came from Syracuse and was my OC and QB coach. I should have never been benched for that sackless journeyman last year. I did learn how to turtle from him and not make a play with your body for your teammates.

This is my team. I'm 25 years old in the top 1% of my profession. I get criticized by folks who haven't accomplished half of what I have more than double my age. And if people have a problem with me, I inivted you to saw it to my face because I would break you in half.

That's what I would say if I was him :)

The difference is that I'm not worried about being fired next year.

According to an ESPN article, EJ was fortunate to have an offensive line run by the second best OL coach in all of football. Clearly Manuel will reveal his inability to quarterback on this show. But also that he is excited that his offensive coaching staff wont quit on him until at least game 10.

The interview would have aired by now, but Ralph is cheap.

What is the over under that Jerry Sullivan will bash EJ in his column tomorrow?

Is it really going to be EJ, or did somebody find yet another way to make us look at the Peter Pan guy?

Will EJ be barefoot to make sure that Rex is impressed?

Sorry, but I thought I might just speed up this post a bit by getting the crap out of the way!

Mine say he will be well spoken and very PC. Blah blah, we're going into the competition on even ground. Blah blah, that's all I wanted and all I can expect from the new staff, who I respect tremendously. I'm very excited about the offseason moves to bring talent in, blah blah. It's been fun getting to know the new guys and coaching staff, but now my focus is on learning the new offense, blah blah.

pretty much and his eventual trade to the eagles :D

does direct-tv have customer service stores??..like time warner does I mean...reason I ask is, like Verizon for instance has small stores all over just like Time Warner..at both TW and Verizon they told me the best option to get deals is to go to the small stores and not call the main businesses..they both told me that the phone operators wont work with ppl much to get deals..your best options to get deals and discounts is to go in to the stores..try that