Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ham

Keilbasa w/horseradish

Eggs

Rye bread

Butter lamb

In other words, a traditional Polish Easter Meal.

Miss the "Easter Keilbasa" and horseradish we used to get at the Broadway market as a kid. They also had a stall that sold orange chocolate Easter candy. Orange chocolate is still my favorite.

Ham

Keilbasa w/horseradish

Eggs

Rye bread

Butter lamb

In other words, a traditional Polish Easter Meal.

What is butter lamb?

My leg of lamb is on egg now.

Potato Galette, Brussel Sprouts with egg in balsamic.

Miniature Baby Ruths for desert. That's right, Iove a candy bar for desert sometime

Never lived in buffalo for more than 6 months but all my roots are there. Butter lamb is, wait for it....butter in the shape of a lamb. Heady Topper might be the east coast version of Pliny the Younger. Brewery out of Vermont, Alchemist, makes a killer IPA that is distributed in cans at "clandestine" drop off points within about a 30 mile radius of the brewery. A stellar IPA that holds up to the hype

never heard of it either or heady topper (which sounds like an inappropriate joke in the making) (don't live in Buffalo so don't have a card to turn in :D )

Never lived in buffalo for more than 6 months but all my roots are there. Butter lamb is, wait for it....butter in the shape of a lamb. Heady Topper might be the east coast version of Pliny the Younger. Brewery out of Vermont, Alchemist, makes a killer IPA that is distributed in cans at "clandestine" drop off points within about a 30 mile radius of the brewery. A stellar IPA that holds up to the hype

Lol a butter shaped like a lamb, what will they think of next :lol:

So Indiana Pale Ale is supposed to be good? (I don't drink and never heard of it either but looked up Pliny the younger and it came up)

Yeah, its an excellent beer style but it hates same sex couples.

Lol a butter shaped like a lamb, what will they think of next :lol:

So Indiana Pale Ale is supposed to be good? (I don't drink and never heard of it either but looked up Pliny the younger and it came up)