Terry Pegula on offseason moves

We are so lucky to have them as owners. Calling them 'ideal' doesn't do them justice.

So true.

As an aside, the Pegulas and Rex really seem to make a great impression on everyone. This will impact the team in many positive ways. So far, we have seen it in our ability to recruit players. It should also translate in our ability to keep players as well as success on the field.

i don't know if it is possible to love our owners any more. these people are amazing. best part is they just strike me as great people.

I definitely think there is something to be said for the fact that they (Terry) earned their riches a bit later in life. They are grounded, well rounded people.

I definitely think there is something to be said for the fact that they (Terry) earned their riches a bit later in life. They are grounded, well rounded people.

i just take great pride in knowing all the pegulas do for their teams, and their city. mr. wilson, in my opinion, was a great man. and to have the pegulas as his successors just seems so fitting. i really hope they know what they mean to people like me.

I have a feeling that this is going to be fun. Last time I felt this way was late 80s.

i am the eternal optimist, delusionally so sometimes. every year i convince myself this could be the year. i don't know if this is going to be the year, but it definitely feels like this is going to be one hell of an exciting year to be a bills fan!