London game will be streamed on Yahoo

Any way they're selling it, this is a bummer for out-of-town Bills fans. My family and I have zero interest in gathering 'round the ol' laptop or iPad for some football fun. Even if you go through a TV, streams are always unreliable, especially with events with moderate-to-high viewership. I don't care who the opponent is, this is going to be a crap experience and it doesn't have to be.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes sense. Nothing like scaring the ever-loving-**** out of the networks by floating a test balloon on YouTube. When are the next TV deals up for renegotiation?

Come on! Anything the NFL does outside of the contracts has been agreed upon and allowed by all parties or it wouldn't happen.

The TV contracts run through 2022 at a cost of 40 billion dollars. The networks are all set....;

Right, so this game in London could still be the home opener.

They already made the official announcement that this game was Oct. 25th...people have already buying tickets for it. And, the London game, from what I understand, will be considered a Jags home game...the Bills still get their 8 games!

Come on! Anything the NFL does outside of the contracts has been agreed upon and allowed by all parties or it wouldn't happen.

The TV contracts run through 2022 at a cost of 40 billion dollars. The networks are all set....;

Don't be so sure about that. I heard Peter King on PFT yesterday, saying that the main thing holding back the NFL from expanding the playoffs to 14 teams, and/or the regular season to 18 games, was the sponsors (Budweiser, GMC, etc etc , and consequently the networks who are not getting the viewers they once did, feeling a little maxed out by the addition of the college football playoff games...they don't have un-limited funds for all this stuff... the NFL will likely torture them the next few years...

Any way they're selling it, this is a bummer for out-of-town Bills fans. My family and I have zero interest in gathering 'round the ol' laptop or iPad for some football fun. Even if you go through a TV, streams are always unreliable, especially with events with moderate-to-high viewership. I don't care who the opponent is, this is going to be a crap experience and it doesn't have to be.

I'm an out of town fan and I don't see this as a bummer. It will be on HD on the NFL.com site. I will hook up my laptop to the TV and watch the game. I've done this before for preseason games from a much lesser website and had not experienced problems. I will wait til something goes wrong before I start to B word about it.

I'm an out of town fan and I don't see this as a bummer. It will be on HD on the NFL.com site. I will hook up my laptop to the TV and watch the game. I've done this before for preseason games from a much lesser website and had not experienced problems. I will wait til something goes wrong before I start to B word about it.

Nobody's watching preseason games on the level of regular season games. It would be a pleasant surprise if there weren't streaming issues.