If the Bills had a 1st...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade down and have 2 2nd round picks (OL and LB) and then trade the 3rd rounder for RG3 and then win the Super Bowl and have a parade and I will be at that parade if I can take off work but everyone will want to take off work that day so I will get stuck working so then I will be sad and when I'm sad I like to drink and post "what if" threads on the internet forums and those always invite crazy answers and speculation because it's all make believe nonsense that will never happen :)

this

What if BPA is a QB? What if Mariota fell to 19? What if they are as high on Petty as some suspect? It is possible that Petty will be the highest rated player on their board at 50 (even though most don't project him that high). What would you do then? Is it BPA regardless of position or BPA except at QB?

For me it is BPA at a position of need (QB, OL, TE, LB or S). I don't think that they can go pure BPA.

Seriously? I wasn't aware there were such great QBs in this draft class.

Seriously? I wasn't aware there were such great QBs in this draft class.

There aren't (IMO) but gave you a hypothetical that is possible. It is possible (not likely but possible) that Mariota falls to 19. QBs slip from time to time (Rodgers, Clausen, Geno, Quinn, Manziel off the top of my head). It is possible that he could have been the highest player on your board at 19.