Who do you want the Bills to take 1st in draft?

Realistic (should be available at 50) and Hope For a drop/trade up (probably won't be available at 50)

*Non Winston/Mariota because that's too easy

My picks:

Realistic - Stephone Anthony, ILB Clemson

Hope for - La'el Collins, OL LSU

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet is they take the best OT available. Whether they keep him at tackle or move him to guard is the question. Really hope they don't take a ILB unless they already gave up on resigning Bradham next year. Safety is a possibility

Unless there is a sure fire starter at OL, I'd look to go LB. Whaley and Co have really nailed LBs in the draft. Kiko Rd 2, Brown RD3, I think Bradham was a 4th? So if they think they they have a starter available, they should do it.

It's the thinnest position outside of OL---which my hope is the coaching fixes, or we sign someone after some more vets become cap casualties.

Edited by Big Blitz

In my mock, I was able to get him in the 3rd...

Really?? I think the Bills would be lucky to get him at 50. Same with Cann.

I'd like to see Whaley try to move up to the 40-45 slot in rd 2 to grab one of these OGs...

Really?? I think the Bills would be lucky to get him at 50. Same with Cann.

I'd like to see Whaley try to move up to the 40-45 slot in rd 2 to grab one of these OGs...

cann was available at 50 but not in the 3rd. This was on Fanspeak but using Matt miller's board Edited by YoloinOhio

IMO, between Ryan, Whaley, and the scouting staff, they will be able to spot legitimate defensive talent (primarily LB) later in the draft. So, I would take the best player among Offensive linemen or tight ends.

Dependent upon any further free agent signings, of course

Edited by billsfan1959