Willis McGahee - desperate for work

I dont see how the video is about him needing a job. He was just promoting something.

But OK.

I don't get it, either. That's why I joked that I was hoping Willis was down and out. I don't think anybody else watched the video.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see how the video is about him needing a job. He was just promoting something.

But OK.

Because he once played, here and left to play for a different team. Therefor, he is now a d-bad and the fans have to make fun of him.

Did i get that right?

Because he once played, here and left to play for a different team. Therefor, he is now a d-bad and the fans have to make fun of him.

Did i get that right?

Exactly. Sometimes I do not get the hate on this board.

both of them. we had a nice streak of scumbag RB's

No, Willis does not have 15 kids. Travis is the one with his own football team, which sadly resulted in him doing some particularly foolish things to try to "solve" his child support issues.

The last time I heard, Willis had something like three kids. While not particularly ideal or smart, there is no need to exaggerate. Unfortunately, this is not out of the ordinary for many athletes etc.

Edited by Peter

No, Willis does not have 15 kids. Travis is the one with his own football team, which sadly resulted in him doing some particularly foolish things to try to "solve" his child support issues.

The last time I heard, Willis had something like three kids. While not particularly ideal or smart, there is no need to exaggerate. Unfortunately, this is not out of the ordinary for many athletes etc.

i just googled it. Willis has 9 with 8 women

make that 10

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/08/willis-mcgahee-getting-ready-to-have-10th-child

i just googled it. Willis has 9 with 8 women

make that 10

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/08/willis-mcgahee-getting-ready-to-have-10th-child

After you posted, I googled this as well. The original article from the website you link (that I never heard of before and which is linked in this article) uses the word "reportedly." I can say with 100% certainty that I have no idea how many kids he has at this point. There are articles that refer to three. He apparently was also on one of those Real Housewives shows according to one of the sites that google came up with in which WM denied having anywhere close to "seven" kids." I have no idea.

I know that I have two kids and am married and that is a full time job. Whether he has three or seven or eight or nine or ten, he (as with Cromartie and all of these other guys) is only hurting himself - especially given the short careers that they have.

Did i get that right?

Normally this is correct, but in this case McGahee said some pretty bad things about Buffalo and our women as he left town. Things that got picked up by the national media. He deserves it more than say Whitner or Byrd.

Normally this is correct, but in this case McGahee said some pretty bad things about Buffalo and our women as he left town. Things that got picked up by the national media. He deserves it more than say Whitner or Byrd.

Whitner talked crap about buffalo too, not to the same extent of willis. But people like winfield shouldnt be hated on

Whitner talked crap about buffalo too, not to the same extent of willis. But people like winfield shouldnt be hated on

Yes, but I get the sense he did it AFTER taking abuse from fans. And he always got it worse than anybody else because he was a reach, held out in training camp, and talked to the media a lot and fans liked to take their frustrations out on him. I always felt the fans were just as responsible for Whitner's bad behavior as he was. It's called karma.

In McGahee's case, he was a spoiled brat after Miami who was humbled only temporarily. This guy was hanging out at strip clubs with Shockey and the rest of the hotshot Miami crew back when he was still in college. He was going to be a top 3 pick, a future superstar RB. Yet he was never grateful to Buffalo for taking a chance on him in the 1st round. You could argue Donahue reached that year. Then he says what he says on the way out. Pure trash lowlife move.

I'm normally the first to get annoyed with Bills fans when they talk crap about former players (like some on this board recently did with Stevie), but in this case McGahee totally deserves it.

Edited by musichunch

Yes, but I get the sense he did it AFTER taking abuse from fans. And he always got it worse than anybody else because he was a reach, held out in training camp, and talked to the media a lot and fans liked to take their frustrations out on him. I always felt the fans were just as responsible for Whitner's bad behavior as he was. It's called karma.

In McGahee's case, he was a spoiled brat after Miami who was humbled only temporarily. This guy was hanging out at strip clubs with Shockey and the rest of the hotshot Miami crew back when he was still in college. He was going to be a top 3 pick, a future superstar RB. Yet he was never grateful to Buffalo for taking a chance on him in the 1st round. You could argue Donahue reached that year. Then he says what he says on the way out. Pure trash lowlife move.

I'm normally the first to get annoyed with Bills fans when they talk crap about former players (like some on this board recently did with Stevie), but in this case McGahee totally deserves it.

FOR SURE.. why would any card carrying bills fan give a rats behind about willis mcgahee?? ignore him.. he doesnt care about you .. all you self-righteous hand wringers.. get a grip!

Exactly. Sometimes I do not get the hate on this board.

Sunday, September 10, 2006, Bills at the Cheats. In an uncharacteristic move, up 17-7 and 4th and 1 from the Cheats 7, Mauron goes for it. Willis McGahee is handed the ball, and in a very lackadaisical effort, fails to get the 1st down. Of course, the Bills go on to lose 19-17. After the game, Willis is quoted as saying, "It was 4th down?" Hence my hate. Dude didn't know it was 4th down, didn't sell out to make the 1st down, badmouthed Buffalo on his way out of town after we made him rich as a first-round pick who didn't play a down in his first year here. Yeah, you're right, any hatred on this board toward Willis McGahee is clearly irrational.

Willis, not positive but John & Marys' on Harlem rd. In Cheektowags is always looking for second shift help. At Least when we go there during the season.Get a jump man and get that resume in! best of luck!

yea Ive never seen someone run so fast... as the day he ran out of Buffalo. This guy is a dbag. Enjoy retirement with your 15 kids

"State farm is on your side"....something not quite right about that........ :D

God dammit - I was hoping that Willis was down and out!

You guy's should be ashamed for posting such garbage - especially the comment about hoping he was down and out. Just awful.