Spiller to the Saints

QB Bills

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish him the best. True professional who got dumped on a lot here and was a classy individual.

Watch what a real offensive coach does with him instead of Jacksonville Jags assistant coaches. Fantasy sleeper alert.

Fool me three times...

I wish him the best. True professional who got dumped on a lot here and was a classy individual.

Watch what a real offensive coach does with him instead of Jacksonville Jags assistant coaches. Fantasy sleeper alert.

No thanks I would actually like to win Fantasy Football...

he needs space to operate for sure, but he'll never be a 3 down back and he is a bit of a glass joe

Sean Peyton's RBs have won many a fan a fantasy championship--especially 10-15 touch per game, fragile ones.....