Jordan Cameron re-signs with Browns -just kidding! Fish!

I sincerely wonder why. Something on the works? Mathis?

They were probably waiting on the details of the donkey Kong suh deal to see what type of shape the phins will be in money wise. turns out they're not in as dire straights as originally thought (this year anyway)

Why do they need to give Clay a long term deal if the Bills never gave an offer?

Because he's a free agent next yr and if they want to lock him up long term then it makes sense to give him a long term deal otherwise he might want to sign with us

This is the exact same offer Cameron turned down from the browns 2 months ago when they tried to extend him. He said he had no interest in returning to Cleveland. I don't think he saw close to the money on the open market because of his severe concussion issues.

Or nah

@CharlesRobinson: Contrary to reports, tight end Jordan Cameron will be signing with #Dolphins - not #Browns. Contract details are being finalized right now.

@CharlesRobinson: Two league sources say Jordan Cameron to #Browns reports are wrong. Again, #Dolphins finalizing contract with him now.

@MikeGarafolo: Reports of Jordan Cameron's agreement with the Browns were news to the Browns, who hadn't heard back on their offer.

@Rand_Getlin: After the #Dolphins saw the report on TE Jordan Cameron's deal with the #Browns, they jumped back in aggressively. Deal wasn't inked.

I'm curious why everyone is going nutso for a 34 y/o OL coming off an injury...

Its NFL free agency....catch the inexplicable fever. This draft by the way is pretty deep in good quality interior lineman....

Because despite his age he is one of the best in the game and we are trying to make the playoffs for the first time in 16 freaking years!

Its NFL free agency....catch the inexplicable fever. This draft by the way is pretty deep in good quality interior lineman....

Our line was awful last season and though I liked the Incagnito signing, he is still a bit of a question mark. If you get Mathis and Incagnito plays like he did before his suspension, we will have the dominant line we are looking for. Then in the draft you can grab the best available player, whether it be OG, OT, TE, DL, WR, or even QB.

Edited by Proteus