Patriots: Lots of turnover

They do this every year. Were foolish if we believe theyll be worse because of the rosters moves they are or are not making in March. As long as TB is throwing the ball and they have BB and Gronk the Pats will be just fine.

I couldnt help myself from making this post... Its the talk in my new england office... just thought i would pass on the news. People in new england are not please

I'm surprised to hear that. The Pats fans I know think they are shoe-ins to repeat and laugh at the Bills, Jets and Fins moves.

Remember when they let Mankins go last year. We were all proclaiming that it would bite them in the butt. Didn't exactly turned out that way.

True, but it seems as though they are losing more "key" pieces to the defense this year as opposed to previous years. Which possibly could have a greater effect on the Bills success against them. With the FA resignings + FA additions to the team and Rex as HC now, this definitely isn't the same old Bills that BB is used to.

Ryan's coaching tendencies are no secret, but Ryan will be facing NE with a completely new team, that IMO, is much more talented overall than what he had while with the Jets. I believe the Bills chances this year will be much better than say oh, THE LAST 15 YEARS!!! The Bills will be the AFC East champs this year, bank it. It's the dawn of a new era in the AFCE.

They do this every year. Were foolish if we believe theyll be worse because of the rosters moves they are or are not making in March. As long as TB is throwing the ball and they have BB and Gronk the Pats will be just fine.

Agreed 100%. I actually fear the idea of them getting Percy Harvin.

The Boston radio guys were talking this morning and said in the Brady era, the second best QB in the division has been Chad Pennington... I tried to think of someone else who has been competitive... No friggen wonder they dominate the division!

But (brace yourself for classic homer bills thinking)... coming off a 9-7 season and this very active FA period, something seems different... Maybe its my personality, but I am pretty optimistic.

Edit: I hope the above wasn't too much of a tangent from the post, as brady is still a patriot.

Edited by PortlandiaEast

The Boston radio guys were talking this morning and said in the Brady era, the second best QB in the division has been Chad Pennington... I tried to think of someone else who has been competitive... No friggen wonder they dominate the division!

But (brace yourself for classic homer bills thinking)... coming off a 9-7 season and this very active FA period, something seems different... Maybe its my personality, but I am pretty optimistic.

Edit: I hope the above wasn't too much of a tangent from the post, as brady is still a patriot.

Boston radio guys are freaking idiots. While it was just one season, Brett Favre anyone? Vinny Testaverde had almost 30,000 more yards passing in his career than Pennington. I would even argue that Bledsoe was better, albeit only 3 years with the Bills post whiner.