WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

why? the guy probably has no shot with half the teams in the league due to his issues, and half the remaining teams simply wouldnt have need/make sense. His pool is pretty small, and simply by being a part of it we are a front runner.

I assumed he'd have suitors even with the issues, simply because he has a lot of talent.

But also, I assumed he wants a starting spot on this team, but realistically he'd be a role/gadget player on this team.

I'm a big fan of more talent, so hopefully it happens and he behaves. Having Shady, Watkins, Woods, Harvin, and Clay on the field at the same time would be pretty god damned awesome. But also goes against us wanting to power run most of the time, so hell if I know anymore :D

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this take:

ICYMI: Rex Ryan is building an offense from defensive coach's view, going for players who force the D to account for them every play. #Bills

It is an interesting take and very "Mangenius-esque" if you will. It makes total sense. If you were scheming against the team you would love to have more Chandlers and less Harvin.

My dad has this theory that if Hogan and Chandler combine for 7 catches the Bills are doomed because they are doing exactly what the defense wants. I just went back and looked at it and the Bills were 1-5 when those guys combined for at least 7 catches and the 1 win was Minnesota (arguably the worst game that they played all year).

It is an interesting take and very "Mangenius-esque" if you will. It makes total sense. If you were scheming against the team you would love to have more Chandlers and less Harvin.

My dad has this theory that if Hogan and Chandler combine for 7 catches the Bills are doomed because they are doing exactly what the defense wants. I just went back and looked at it and the Bills were 1-5 when those guys combined for at least 7 catches and the 1 win was Minnesota (arguably the worst game that they played all year).

its exactly what happened against NE last year. Bellichik took Sammy out of the game and was more than happy to let Chandler and hogan get their catches. Rex has always tried to take way the other team's biggest playmaker. The problem with teams trying to do that against the Bills if they do get Clay and Harvin to go with Sammy, woods and McCoy is that will be extremely difficult to decide who to leave open or risk single coverage. Edited by YoloinOhio

Eddie Royal signed a 3 yr/$15 mil deal with Chicago.

I'd have to believe Percy wants something at least $ 5 mil a year.

Just get Percy, Clay and Spikes done. The FA pool for players of the impact they can have is drying up. Sign those 3 and start bargain basement shopping, we whiffed on the O-Line but have young players who might improve and can add another piece in the draft.

Just get Percy, Clay and Spikes done. The FA pool for players of the impact they can have is drying up. Sign those 3 and start bargain basement shopping, we whiffed on the O-Line but have young players who might improve and can add another piece in the draft.

No way we sign Percy for that much money per year.

Eddie Royal also doesn't have the attitude issues that Percy does