Fred Jackson cut??(UPDATE: Pegula says Hell To The No)

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you guys and your salary freakin cap.....it makes no sense at all to cut the team captain who still has game by the friggin way and bring in a scrub like bilalallal powell ....when fred runs the ball , he has a similar effect that the seahawks get when marshawn runs for them.....you cannot replace guys like this......he has been in the foxhole to many times when we needed someone to step up and responded.......................period

I like Rex too but sorry on this one.Fred stays.

Fred Jackson for f***ing life

says a lot doesn`t it. ha.

It does. Thats what a fan looks like. Its still real to him, damnit! He dropped everything he was doing, put his life on hold, threw on slippers and zubaz, put action to plywood and made a difference. What the f@#$ did you do today???

It does. Thats what a fan looks like. Its still real to him, damnit! He dropped everything he was doing, put his life on hold, threw on slippers and zubaz, put action to plywood and made a difference. What the f@#$ did you do today???

Taunted a bunch of Bills fans about their favorite player getting cut.

The way I see this, Fred's being given the opportunity to earn a roster spot with Rex. Booby performed well on ST's and a number of carries. Brown was thrilled the Bills yanked him from the bench behind Shady (he's gotta be burning up inside these days..) and now a premier RB. Of course I'm pulling for him, but I'm excited that Rex/Roman don't have blind alliegence to him and firmly believe THEY will be the ones who ultimately decide final roster spots. IF, and I think it's a tall order, Freddy makes final cuts, he'll have earned it at the cost of one of the afore mentioned studs, so we'll only be even better equipped for a long playoff push. Best wishes, #22! Yours is a jersey I'm proud to own. Now get out there and defy the odds -AGAIN!

The way I see this, Fred's being given the opportunity to earn a roster spot with Rex. Booby performed well on ST's and a number of carries. Brown was thrilled the Bills yanked him from the bench behind Shady (he's gotta be burning up inside these days..) and now a premier RB. Of course I'm pulling for him, but I'm excited that Rex/Roman don't have blind alliegence to him and firmly believe THEY will be the ones who ultimately decide final roster spots. IF, and I think it's a tall order, Freddy makes final cuts, he'll have earned it at the cost of one of the afore mentioned studs, so we'll only be even better equipped for a long playoff push. Best wishes, #22! Yours is a jersey I'm proud to own. Now get out there and defy the odds -AGAIN!

Brown is a stud? Who would have thunk it.

Based on what? He looked pretty good to me in the highlights that I saw from Philly. Never really got a chance last year, so what do you base your expert opinion that he is a terrible running back? Can't see any evidence to support it at all.

Bryce Brown drops the football. It happened in Philly a lot and it happened in a huge spot last year vs. KC. He lost the confidence of the coaches in Philly and you could make an argument that his fumble last year cost us a playoff spot.

I don't like it if the owner is making personnel decisions.

exactly decision on third string runningbacks should be made by the GM....what if you lose your top 2 backs and he has to play

seriously I can see Whaley wanted Brown to produce he believes this was a good trade he's grilled on every move

Edited by CardinalScotts

Don't believe the hype.

Whaley has final say on the roster, not Pegula.

Terry will/ would not disrespect his GM by going over his head.

It is all Whaleys' decision.

Freddy will be a cap casualty.

Imo