• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is perfect for Philly.

I wish him nothing but the best.

Was always a class act in Buffalo

CBF

you are really going for this Mod thing aren't you ?

Well you have my vote!

I also wish him the best. and he never did seem to B word. always pro Fred pro team etc

Wait, CJ was on TV when the NFLN announced it??

No, he found out just before he went on, which is what he says, I don't know why people on here are saying he learned of this on the air. He received a phone call from Bills management before going on the air.

No, he found out just before he went on, which is what he says, I don't know why people on here are saying he learned of this on the air. He received a phone call from Bills management before going on the air.

Willie McGinest told him in the green room right before he was about to go on air. CJ talks about it in the interview, it was minutes before he was live on TV. He didn't get much of a heads up, probably because of how fast the deal allegedly came together.

you are really going for this Mod thing aren't you ?

Well you have my vote!

I also wish him the best. and he never did seem to B word. always pro Fred pro team etc

What's this mod thing you speak of? Are they taking nominations for a new board moderator?

And I too wish him the best. He seemed like a decent Joe that was easy to pull for.

Edited by Rob's House

Willie McGinest told him in the green room right before he was about to go on air. CJ talks about it in the interview, it was minutes before he was live on TV. He didn't get much of a heads up, probably because of how fast the deal allegedly came together.

Yeah I know, people were saying he found out ON the air. It was short notice, but he found out before, that's all I'm saying.

Guys he turned down the offer

We had a deal randomly pop up which we thought was better for the team

We moved on

Honestly like it. Feel bad for spiller bc I believe he wanted to but it shows future players hey we have a plan if you want to use us for leverage or other teams fine we might move on

I wish him the best of luck just not vs the bills

And that interview right when he found out was awkward

Guys he turned down the offer

We had a deal randomly pop up which we thought was better for the team

We moved on

Honestly like it. Feel bad for spiller bc I believe he wanted to but it shows future players hey we have a plan if you want to use us for leverage or other teams fine we might move on

I wish him the best of luck just not vs the bills

And that interview right when he found out was awkward

the-battle.jpg

@Rand_Getlin: The #Jets, #Patriots, #Dolphins, #Cardinals, #49ers, #Redskins and #Lions all have interest in Spiller, league sources say.

Ugh. You just know he'll be the yards from scrimmage leader on the Patriots. :|

When he broke his collarbone I thought it was the last time I would watch him as a bill

I was happy to see him play a few more snaps

I think fans always got on him for being drafted so high but that's not his fault I also believe marrone was a tool (now) and hurt a lot of players chan seemed to make cj better playing to his needs while marrone seem to want players to play how he wanted

Cj was a good bill leave it at that sometime coaches are the problem

I know it shouldn't, but it annoys me when a player makes statements about wanting to stay on the team, then turns down offers to stay. I remember Byrd making some flowery statement about Buffalo before bolting for the highest bidder.

I don't fault players for negotiating the best deal possible. But if it's all about the money, we don't need to hear empty platitudes. Either tell the truth and admit that you want to get paid or just don't say anything publicly.