Matt Cassel a Bill

Nanker

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not thrilled or mad. Better than Sanchez or Hoyer. Not good not horrible.

Yeah, better than McCown.

Yup. I'm fine with this move (depending on compensation). Cassel is competition for EJ and whomever else they bring in. I think they'll still bring in another QB via UFA.

Buffalo gets Cassel and a 1st round pick for our 5th and 7th rounder.... Seems pretty fair...

Confirmed? Which years?

so who is still doubting these inside sources? McCown fell through so they went after Cassel as was said on here weeks ago. next they will try and get Locker and they are still planning on drafting a guy as far as I know

Not thrilled or mad. Better than Sanchez or Hoyer. Not good not horrible.

Yeah, better than McCown.

Worse than Sanchez in my opinion, and by a fair amount. But it really doesn't matter much. They're all bad options. He's gotten worse every year of late, and is basically a statue. He did play in the little league world series though, and that's pretty cool.

The basic question I ask myself is this: is player X (in this case, Cassell) an upgrade over Orton? I'd say no here.

Worse than Sanchez in my opinion, and by a fair amount. But it really doesn't matter much. They're all bad options. He's gotten worse every year of late, and is basically a statue. He did play in the little league world series though, and that's pretty cool.

The basic question I ask myself is this: is player X (in this case, Cassell) an upgrade over Orton? I'd say no here.

probably not, but i dont think whoever wins the battle will be noticeably worse. coupled with good coaching (and mccoy) i think thats a net positive.

i think mccoy and ej is an upgrade over orton and mccoy instantly