Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

To all who oppose the trade because Rb's are a dime a dozen, two points for you

1. We had a top 5 D without kiko last year, David Harris will probably come to provide depth

2. If Rb's are a dime a dozen, what are LB's in a Rex Ryan scheme? A penny a dozen

We just got a great player at a position of dire need for a player who is coming off major surgery that we proved last year we don't even need

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty stunned but the more I think the more I like it.

1] We now have two stars on offense. RBs are not a dime a dozen. Not star RBs.

2] I assume this means we are signing Hughes AND either Spikes or Harris. If that is true, we will not miss Kiko at all. Bradham, Brown, Harris or Spikes, and Hughes or Mario is a solid if not great LB unit.

3] I would also think that we are signing another OG like Blalock or whomever. You don't make this move unless you get some horses.

4] I heard an interesting point, that rex thinks he can manufacture LB production and Kelly thinks he can manufacture RB production. There is a lot of truth to that.

5] This defense without Kiko was great last year and we got arguably the best defensive coach.

Why on earth would the Bills trade maybe the best young LBer in the NFL for an over the hill dime-a-dozen running back?

Seriously, with all these changes - new owner, new FO, new coach, WHY ON EARTH do they still value RB so much to do this?

Holy **** balls.

Check out the Patriots and look at who their running backs are. IT DOES NOT FREAEKING MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING WHALEY YOU FOOL!?!?!?!

The Grey guy who was undrafted had 4 TDs in his first and only game and then is late for a meeting and never plays another down all season.

That guy could and should be our running back.

This from a Drew Rosenhaus tweet:

I just spoke with the Eagles organization and there is no trade for LeSean at this time. There have been discussions but nothing finalized

6:51 PM - 3 Mar 2015

But we're already on 17 pages. What did Leroi do now!?!?!

Great Trade.

A 26 year old top 5 running back is not on the downside of his career.

We had to many ilb as it is. Kiko really didn't have a definite spot on this D.

If we know are qb isn't gonna be great doesn't it make a lot of sense to have the best dump off rb in the league?

LeSean McCoy has been one of my favorite non bills in the entire NFL for years now...the dude has single handedly helped me win lots of $ in fantasy football.

With that said, this trade STUNS me.

Maybe the bills know more about kiko's rehab that we do. Also, no report ever came out describing exactly HOW Kiko tore his achilles...perhaps the Bills know something more about his off the field persona than any of us do.

With all that being said....I still dont know if I make the deal...Kiko was so damn promising his rookie season.

I'm pretty stunned but the more I think the more I like it.

1] We now have two stars on offense. RBs are not a dime a dozen. Not star RBs.

2] I assume this means we are signing Hughes AND either Spikes or Harris. If that is true, we will not miss Kiko at all. Bradham, Brown, Harris or Spikes, and Hughes or Mario is a solid if not great LB unit.

3] I would also think that we are signing another OG like Blalock or whomever. You don't make this move unless you get some horses.

4] I heard an interesting point, that rex thinks he can manufacture LB production and Kelly thinks he can manufacture RB production. There is a lot of truth to that.

5] This defense without Kiko was great last year and we got arguably the best defensive coach.

6) No more Spiller.

Why on earth would the Bills trade maybe the best young LBer in the NFL for an over the hill dime-a-dozen running back?

Seriously, with all these changes - new owner, new FO, new coach, WHY ON EARTH do they still value RB so much to do this?

Holy **** balls.

Check out the Patriots and look at who their running backs are. IT DOES NOT FREAEKING MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING WHALEY YOU FOOL!?!?!?!

The Grey guy who was undrafted had 4 TDs in his first and only game and then is late for a meeting and never plays another down all season.

That guy could and should be our running back.

Probably the worst example of a team to pick to compare to. Their RB's don't matter because they have Tom Brady. I could be their RB and just fall at the LOS and I'm sure they would be happy.

The Bills just got better. The draft and the Free Agency plans change slightly. OL, TE, QB. As I have stated previously, trades are fluid and unpredictable - even rare when it is player for player. I personally do not trust Alonso to stay healthy and McCoy is a proven stud. The last player for player trade Whaley pulled off was pretty good - Hughes for Shepperd. Time will tell.

On another note...Chip Kelly is drunk with power. The Eagles will be fun to follow.