Hillary violated law as SOS

Not if it's subpoenaed, it's not.

Hell, when I use my computers for work, it's with the explicit knowledge it's subject to inspection and confiscation. Next time, I'll try her tactic. "Let us see your personal email server." "No, it's private." I'm sure their response will be "Oh, okay, no problem."

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm one of those unreasonable people, but it boiled down to this: "You're just going to have to trust me."

The four important points she brought up: (1) she only had one email because she didn't want to carry a second phone (I know, right?), (2) she used her own server as a matter of convenience. (3) She deleted a bunch of emails, so there's nothing to see here. (4) Since there's nothing to see here, you aren't going to get the server.

But hey...I'm unreasonable, so I'm sure I misunderstood what she was saying. <_<

At this point, what difference does it make?

At this point, what difference does it make?

lol...good one :thumbsup: I'm sure that's coming any time.

Did she really say all of that crap or are you making it up?

No way that in a week long silence that is all they could think up.

That's pretty much exactly what she said. About her private emails she said they consisted of stuff like planning her daughters wedding. I suppose that could account for about 20,000 of them with the kind of confiscated cash they probably spent on that baby. Her moms funeral. That's probably one because I don't think the Clintons give a crap about their mom's or dads. They have no soul. Also I think she babbled something about yoga. Just thought I'd add a few more details.

Edited by Dante

HILLARY’S STORY DOESN’T ADD UP: Hillary said she emailed with Bill, but the thing is … Bill Clinton doesn’t use email.

Plus: “Hillary said that server was first made for President Clinton and that it’s being guarded by the Secret Service.

That sounds like the taxpayers funded its purchase, which makes it public property, and they are certainly paying for its protection.”

Clinton gonna Clinton

So who's up next? Fauxcahontas? Crazy Uncle Joe? Bernie "Colonel" Sanders?

Fauxcahontas. They got Barry elected because he's black. They burned the racist card in the process. The only thing left is the "war on women" card. They need a woman. And if Hillary can't make a go, Faucahontas will do it.

And I'll cheer as she breaks out her "You didn't build that" speech. :lol:

HILLARY’S STORY DOESN’T ADD UP: Hillary said she emailed with Bill, but the thing is … Bill Clinton doesn’t use email.

Plus: “Hillary said that server was first made for President Clinton and that it’s being guarded by the Secret Service.

That sounds like the taxpayers funded its purchase, which makes it public property, and they are certainly paying for its protection.”

Clinton gonna Clinton

The Secret Service doesn't "guard" email.

Jesus...

It is one thing to be a progressive, to be a Democrat, to prefer the personalities and policies associated with the Left over those associated with the Right, to wish to see those who share one’s views and values treated sympathetically. That I understand.
But it is impossible for any person with a functioning central nervous system to believe that Hillary Clinton is telling the truth about her emails, inasmuch as her statements on the matter are in conflict with established facts and in conflict with each other. They simply are not compatible with reality.

Hillary’s Judgment Problem
by Larry Kudlow

Hillary acknowledging that it would have been better to use two e-mail accounts is about as close to an apology from the Clintons you’ll ever get. But the matter of “convenience” is just nonsense, as everyone knows. Even a tech dinosaur like myself has two e-mail accounts, which I now access on my spiffy new iPhone 6 Plus. (By the way, instead of that old Blackberry, Hillary should have had an iPhone).
So Hillary says she didn’t break any White House or State Department rules. I don’t think that defense will fly. And the homemade server, created for messages between Bill and Hillary, is an absolute non-starter. Apparently Bill has only sent two e-mails in his life — and neither of them to Hillary.
There’s also a dog-ate-my-homework quality to this Clinton episode, with Hillary saying: Sorry, I deleted the remaining 30,000 or so e-mails, so I just can’t show them to you.
But those e-mails are out there in some cloud, or in some hard drive, or somewhere else. And Hillary has plainly stonewalled any proposals to have an independent counsel cull through the remaining e-mails.
Frankly, I don’t believe any part of that story — how many e-mails she sent to the State Department, or how many are left. Just not credible.
And this whole deletion thing is so Nixonian. Remember Rose Mary Woods and those mistakenly erased 18-or-so minutes of Watergate tape? Is it possible that Hillary is Nixon’s political daughter, or at least his niece? And then there’s the business about the Secret Service monitoring security threats from cyberspace hacking. Just doesn’t fly. How do we know? Is the Secret Service going to issue a press release? Do we really believe they were involved in Hillary’s homemade server in Chappaqua?
Please.
And what about the former ambassador to Kenya, the guy who Hillary fired because he was using personal e-mails. She denied it today, but he’s out there giving interviews.
I’m no lawyer, so I can’t tell if any laws were broken. And it sure seems like she broke some White House and State Department rules. But to me the real issue here boils down to judgment.
Hillary’s homemade server system was clearly a security threat. That classified information essential to American protection could be cyber-hacked by Russia, China, North Korea, or Iran is something she obviously should have considered before she went ahead with this crazy scheme. And the notion that we are to believe there was no classified material in her personal e-mails, which included her government e-mails, defies all credulity.
This is bad judgment. It’s especially bad judgment for a future president. The American public knows this. And really, so does she.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/415186/congratulations-university-oklahoma-your-outrage-you-just-violated-law-david-french

Fauxcahontas. They got Barry elected because he's black. They burned the racist card in the process. The only thing left is the "war on women" card. They need a woman. And if Hillary can't make a go, Faucahontas will do it.

And I'll cheer as she breaks out her "You didn't build that" speech. :lol:

No problem, NYT has got her back. Smooth sailing ahead.

Hillary admits she did not have textual relations with government servers

Hillary’s Prickly Apologia
New York Times, by Frank Bruni

Original Article

“Convenience.” “Convenience.” “Convenience.” “Convenience.”

Hillary Clinton’s reliance on that word during her news conference at the United Nations on Tuesday minimized the exemption from standard procedure that she allowed herself when she decided — all on her own — to use only a private email address for both personal and government business.

She told reporters that she hadn’t wanted to be weighed down by a second electronic device. It wasn’t secrecy that motivated her. It was purse space and pinkie strain.

And behind her forced smile, which was practically cemented in place, she seemed put out by all the skepticism and all the questions. She shouldn’t be. This latest Clinton controversy is not the work or fault of Republican enemies or a ruthless, unappeasable press corps. It’s her doing

More at the link:

The transparency is getting so thick that you can hardly see

Holder Used Secret Email Address, Too
by Jonathan Strong

Original Article

Consensus in the federal office here is "Seriously, B word? You believe you're not subject to the same rules as the rest of us?"

She was forced into it. He political enemies (which includes her former boss) don't play fair so she had to protect herself. After all, it's her turn to be President and nothing shall stand in the way.

Daniel Metcalfe, who advised White House administrations on interpreting the Freedom of Information Act from 1981 to 2007, told The Canadian Press that the former secretary of state acted “contrary to both the letter and the spirit of the law.”

Story Continued Below

“There is no doubt that the scheme she established was a blatant circumvention of the Freedom of Information Act, atop the Federal Records Act,” he said, reviewing a transcript of Clinton’s remarks during her Tuesday news conference. Clinton told reporters she deleted approximately 30,000 personal emails from her private account that she also used as secretary of state.

The FOIA expert said if he had heard of a Cabinet member setting up a personal email system and deciding what gets deleted and what gets kept as government record, “I would’ve said, ‘You’ve gotta be kidding me.’”

“You can’t have the secretary of state do that; that’s just a prescription for the circumvention of the FOIA,” he said. “Plus, fundamentally, there’s no way the people at the archives should permit that if you tell them over there.”’

Metcalfe said that Clinton knows how the Freedom of Information Act works, based on his work with the Clinton administration in his professional capacity.

According to the Canadian Press report, Metcalfe said Clinton’s statements at the news conference were at places impossible to verify, “deceptive” and “grossly misleading.”

“Her suggestion that government employees can unilaterally determine which of their records are personal and which are official, even in the face of a FOIA request, is laughable,” he said.

Looks like Democrats are stuck with Hillary, there isn't a single credible primary or general election challenger that they could put up against her. Just imagine the distraction those running in 16' having to constantly defend her constant drama.

Looks like Democrats are stuck with Hillary, there isn't a single credible primary or general election challenger that they could put up against her. Just imagine the distraction those running in 16' having to constantly defend her constant drama.

In the back of my mind I still think that the Obama who won a Senate seat by getting his competition's sealed divorce docs released will not think twice about hanging something on Hillary to clear a path for his white female Indian princess to take his seat as Progressive In Chief.

No pun intended.

Edited by LABillzFan

Dear Hillary,

Thanks for the challenge.

Sincerely,

Hackers Everywhere.

Looks like her server is not in her home, but a building in Manhattan. And it's very vulnerable.

That outside experts could so swiftly unearth such information left them convinced that the server remains, as presently configured, highly “vulnerable” to unauthorized intrusion – even if, as most observers suspect, the server, with so much publicity now attendant on it, is no longer in active use. The hackers further concluded that Clinton’s email operation was likely not much better secured when she was secretary of state.

To test that proposition, they took the relatively simple step of examining the source code on the front page of clintonemail.com. This yielded the discovery, sources told Fox News, that the Clintons have not been using the latest version of Microsoft Outlook Web Application (OWA) to send and receive emails. The most recent version of OWA is listed as 14.3.224.2, whereas tests show clintonemail.com to be using the older 14.2.390.1.

“[it’s] an indication they’re not keeping up with software upgrades,” one hacker told Fox News. “If I were a bad guy, I'd start looking for any vulnerabilities in that older version they're using.”

Edited by LABillzFan

The State Department’s Jen Psaki said today that the Blackberry Hillary Clinton used during her tenure was not issued by the government: http://politi.co/1wZL2xV

Hillary Clinton received classified information on her blackberry. She admitted it in her book. This is not in question.

So, Clinton didn’t have a State Dept.-issued Blackberry and her system was unencrypted for first two months...................................... Worse and worse.

The State Department’s Jen Psaki said today that the Blackberry Hillary Clinton used during her tenure was not issued by the government: http://politi.co/1wZL2xV

Hillary Clinton received classified information on her blackberry. She admitted it in her book. This is not in question.

Let me channel Clintonspeak.

Yes it's true that she received classified material on her Blackberry, but there is no offense in receiving classified information on non-Government computing devices. The offense is in transferring classified information from SIPR/JWICS to NIPR. As the recipient she bears no repsonsibility for the data leak

Granted in the real world there would be consequences to what Hilary pulled off. But she's a member of the Inner Party so they'll write it off as some unnamed mid level staffer

Edited by /dev/null