Hillary violated law as SOS

I hope you republicunts can knock Hilary out of the race with this scandal and it doesn't turn into a whole lot of nothing like most of republicunt faux outrage - would love to clear the way for Elizabeth Warren.

Which guarantees a republican in the white house.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope you republicunts can knock Hilary out of the race with this scandal and it doesn't turn into a whole lot of nothing like most of republicunt faux outrage - would love to clear the way for Elizabeth Warren.

Cute. :rolleyes:

BTW how many Republicans do you think post on this forum?

Edited by Chef Jim

And apparently all it took was for Menendez to publicly go against Obama's "foreign policy". Figures the only time the guy is right for eight years, and he gets nailed for it.

Keep eating your own.

so there's strong evidence a democrat (and quite a liberal one) provided cover to his multi-millionaire doctor buddy while he bilked medicare for millions, and repubes are upset with charging him? wtf!!! :doh:

Edited by JTSP

I'd say you, for one. Or are you posing as a completely independent political actor?

Hey gator:

Back on page 4 of this thread I quoted you and asked you a question. I have copied that below. Are you too afraid to respond?

gatorman, on 06 Mar 2015 - 11:45 AM, said:snapback.png

Oh, because she's a Democrat she isn't a credible candidate? Do you eat it while its still warm and steaming?

It would appear that you are going out of your way to make this issue all about partisan politics. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but need this question answered first:

There are two candidates running for president. One is a known liar, has no apparent accomplishments after several years of government service at the highest levels, has serious ethical issues going back decades and has used her positions for personal gains while violating the law. This person is a democrat. The other candidate has a long record of meaningful accomplishment in private industry and public service, has studied foreign policy and correctly predicted today's issues years ago. This candidate also has a squeaky clean record and has made substantial personal charitable donations. This person is a republican. You have to choose one. Who do you choose?

A conservative will teach a person to fish. A liberal will give that person a fish. It will be my fish though.

so there's strong evidence a democrat (and quite a liberal one) provided cover to his multi-millionaire doctor buddy while he bilked medicare for millions, and repubes are upset with charging him? wtf!!! :doh:

Who's complaining about him being charged, idiot?

Let me know when you can follow thought progression. My response was to Nanker's correct point that the allegations have been hounding Menendez for a decade, and his elevation to Senator was also under questionable circumstances. It's something GOP has been hammering away to deaf ears since he got into the Senate. But what finally moved the needle?

Let me know when you can follow thought progression. My response was to Nanker's correct point that the allegations have been hounding Menendez for a decade, and his elevation to Senator was also under questionable circumstances. It's something GOP has been hammering away to deaf ears since he got into the Senate. But what finally moved the needle?

investigation has been ongoing for 2 years

and here's more on his creepy doctor friend buddy ....

Data released Wednesday by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services showed Dr. Salomon Melgen, a South Florida optometrist, received nearly $21 million in Medicare reimbursements in 2012.

The new data revealed an unprecedented trove of information on the billing practices of doctors under the Medicare program. Officials said they hoped the data would expose fraud and ultimately lead to better, more cost-effective care.

Twice last year, the FBI raided Melgen’s offices in South Florida. A federal audit showed he overbilled the federal government by nearly $9 million in Medicare and Medicaid payments.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/salomon-melgen-medicare-reimbursements-top-21-million-2014-4/#.VPuRmPmUd8E

.... and you think this was all some last second political stunt by Obama?

Edited by JTSP

"...he heard it through the grapevine...." The self-proclaimed winner of the Mr Transparent trophy, POTUS thinks he read of Hiii'ry's email deception in the newspaper. He is the gift that just keeps on giving...giving the majority of the people in the nation pause to wonder how such a light-weight ever got elected to any political office, let alone the top one.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/07/white-house-email-clinton/

Sail On, Oh Ship of State.

Wow, these Clinton folks just think we're all butt stupid! Bill speaks to a group exhorting them to fully disclose everything, but neither he nor what's-her-name choose to do that--ever. The Clinton formula for obfuscation is to keep quiet, let minions speak for them and pray for a dramatic occurrence to capture the next news cycle and provide cover for their felonious activities.

The degree to which the citizens of our country let Hill'ry off the hook on her scandals is directly proportionate to our stupidity.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bill-clinton-talks-full-disclosure-hillary-avoids-disclosure/story?id=29472839

The former first lady’s situation seems to worsen by the day.

First it was revealed that Hillary had a private email account for the duration of her tenure as Secretary of State. Then it was discovered that her private email account was run through servers reportedly in her home. And no one in Obama’s administration seemed to have been aware that Mrs. Clinton was operating an extra-governmental account. Or at least that’s the current story.

When asked if they could prove with certitude that no classified information was exchanged via Hillary’s private email, the State Department replied, “that’s not a pertinent question.” Late last week, the State Department changed their story saying it was up to each Secretary to determine what was relevant and then submit that information back to the DOS for record keeping.

Email problems aren’t the only obstacle the Clinton’s must overcome ahead of a 2016 Presidential run. Former President Bill Clinton came out in defense of the Clinton Foundation yesterday, an organization that accepted donations from foreign governments like Saudi Arabia while Hillary served as Secretary of State. “I believe we’ve done more good than harm,” President Clinton said.

Rewind to 2011.

February 15, 2011, then Secretary Clinton spoke about Internet Freedom at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. 2011 Hillary made a great case for why 2015 Hillary should disclose her emails to the public.

Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgd5TKNgIA

!@#$ you Silly bob. Phouxahontas will go down like a $20 whore.

Joe you're such an azz. You're years behind the curve on this and as dense as a door knob.

!@#$ you Silly bob. Phouxahontas will go down like a $20 whore.

Well Nanker the wanker, you're plenty stupid I'll give you that but I don't need Warren to win in fact I'd prefer she didn't, what I need is her to run and have the national stage.

Joe the Sandusky is just pissed because he hoped nobody on either side would notice and thus one more obstacle would be removed from the misunderstood Farsi speakers becoming the nuke wielding defenders of justice they deserve to be. It's not that he is an anti-semite or anything.

what I need is her to run and have the national stage.

I need that, too, because she's essentially a white Barry Obama with pair of testicals.

I particularly look forward to her rolling out her inspirational "You didn't build that" speech. By this time next year, a speech like that will really resonate with the half dozen people who still believe in the way Barry ran the country. :lol:

Now I'm reading that Barry found out about Hillary's email issue from watching the news.

No. Not kidding. He actually said that.

At some point, progs, even you need to admit he's embarrassing your party.

I need that, too, because she's essentially a white Barry Obama with pair of testicals.

I particularly look forward to her rolling out her inspirational "You didn't build that" speech. By this time next year, a speech like that will really resonate with the half dozen people who still believe in the way Barry ran the country. :lol:

Now I'm reading that Barry found out about Hillary's email issue from watching the news.

This would mean that in 4 years they never exchanged emails wouldn't it?

I would really like Warren to debate Christie on how to handle pension funds

In all, since Christie took office, his administration has spent $1.5 billion of retirees’ pension money on Wall Street fees. That’s more than the cut Christie made to the state’s required pension payment in 2014, and it is more than the state has budgeted for its entire Department of Environmental Protection over the last 5 years. Had the Christie administration maintained the fee level the state was paying in the year before the governor took office, the pension system would have saved more than $914 million.

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-christie-administration-paid-600m-financial-fees-2014-1833872

I would really like Warren to debate Christie on how to handle pension funds

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-christie-administration-paid-600m-financial-fees-2014-1833872

First, there is no way Chris Christie gets the GOP nod because he makes John McClain look like a conservative. All he's got is a brash attitude towards unions, and let's be honest, unions are essentially on their way out, so what's his plan moving forward? Yelling at more teachers?

Second, there is no way the country is ready to be led by yet ANOTHER far-left progressive with absolutely zero executive experience, and whose entire resume is tied to affirmative action. The country's economy remains in trouble and the rest of the world thinks we're leaderless chumps. Warren is nowhere near up to the task.