Hillary violated law as SOS

You keep telling yourself that, Skippy. The fact that you consider her "a credible candidate" says all we need to know about you.

But then again, why would we be surprised when this comes from the same guy who wants all Jews wiped off the earth.

Oh, because she's a Democrat she isn't a credible candidate? Do you eat it while its still warm and steaming?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, because she's a Democrat she isn't a credible candidate? Do you eat it while its still warm and steaming?

Nice to know your idea of a credible candidate is someone who exclusively used her personal email server while Secretary of State to solicit money from foreign countries to fund her presidential campaign. The only thing keeping her from being your perfect candidate, I'm sure, would be if she lied about how she and the WH left four Americans to die in Benghazi.

Oh, wait. She IS your perfect candidate.

Nice to know your idea of a credible candidate is someone who exclusively used her personal email server while Secretary of State to solicit money from foreign countries to fund her presidential campaign. The only thing keeping her from being your perfect candidate, I'm sure, would be if she lied about how she and the WH left four Americans to die in Benghazi.

Oh, wait. She IS your perfect candidate.

Oh, he left people to die on purpose using her unsecured email account, blah blah :doh:

I think she made a mistake but I'd still vote for her over someone like a Tea Party backed disaster

That's a good little statist. Nothing would make you happier than having another Dem president making our country available to the highest foreign bidder.

This will blow over. Repubes better come up with something a lot more damning than this if they want to take her down. Certainly finding a credible candidate of their own doesnt seem like an option these days.

Oh, the MSM will start ignoring it, but it's not blowing over. Every challenger will nail her with it and tie it into her bro getting an ultra-rare gold mining permit after the State Dept. gave billions to Haiti.

And the problem for Dems is that they're all-in with Hilly. Which is bad because she's not going to win.

Like Bush's relationship with the Saudis?

Open your mind and you will find freedom not having to fight these dumb battles on a message board. Hillary works to destabilize the mideast.Libya, Syria , Iraq Yemen you name it. Ever notice whenever she, Obama and Bush for that matter work to get rid of one of these evil dictators what we are left with is far worse?Do you actually think that this is just a unfortunate unpredictable result? They knew ISIS, aka Al queda would fill the void thus ensuring perpetual war for years. I suspect this is the big cover up of Benghazi. They either had that guy whacked because he wouldn't go along with it or he just knew to much. IT's possible this is why she had her own private emial server.

Open your mind and you will find freedom not having to fight these dumb battles on a message board. Hillary works to destabilize the mideast.Libya, Syria , Iraq Yemen you name it. Ever notice whenever she, Obama and Bush for that matter work to get rid of one of these evil dictators what we are left with is far worse?Do you actually think that this is just a unfortunate unpredictable result? They knew ISIS, aka Al queda would fill the void thus ensuring perpetual war for years. I suspect this is the big cover up of Benghazi. They either had that guy whacked because he wouldn't go along with it or he just knew to much. IT's possible this is why she had her own private emial server.

Or maybe she received foreign funds in exchange for holding back help and leaving everyone in Benghazi to die.

Hillary bribed, people died?

Or maybe she received foreign funds in exchange for holding back help and leaving everyone in Benghazi to die.

Either way shes a criminal but it won't matter. Republicans will make noise but in the end do nothing. The msm will cover as best they can for her. She will go on Ellen and decry " I am women hear me roar" and the half wit soccer moms will applaud and hoot an holler. She will make history and be the first lesbian women to get elected and we will be in for at least 4 more years of leftist tyranny as the continue to open the boarders to reinforce their ignorant voting base.

It would appear that you are going out of your way to make this issue all about partisan politics. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but need this question answered first:

There are two candidates running for president. One is a known liar, has no apparent accomplishments after several years of government service at the highest levels, has serious ethical issues going back decades and has used her positions for personal gains while violating the law. This person is a democrat. The other candidate has a long record of meaningful accomplishment in private industry and public service, has studied foreign policy and correctly predicted today's issues years ago. This candidate also has a squeaky clean record and has made substantial personal charitable donations. This person is a republican. You have to choose one. Who do you choose?

It would appear that you are going out of your way to make this issue all about partisan politics. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but need this question answered first:

There are two candidates running for president. One is a known liar, has no apparent accomplishments after several years of government service at the highest levels, has serious ethical issues going back decades and has used her positions for personal gains while violating the law. This person is a democrat. The other candidate has a long record of meaningful accomplishment in private industry and public service, has studied foreign policy and correctly predicted today's issues years ago. This candidate also has a squeaky clean record and has made substantial personal charitable donations. This person is a republican. You have to choose one. Who do you choose?

You are expecting a answer based on basic,human eithics and morals that you possess. But the leftist does not have the same standards as you. For them it's any means to a end. Just look at the history of them. The biggest propagators of mass murder and genocide are the leftists. Stalin. Conservatively 30 million of his OWN people. Mao what 16 million? So anything goes so for these guys these racketeering, fraudulent crimes are child,s play. I assume gator will gleefully forgive these minor transgressions to keep the dream for a communist Utopia alive.

Edited by Dante

You are expecting a answer based on basic,human eithics and morals that you possess. But the leftist does not have the same standards as you. For them it's any means to a end. Just look at the history of them. The biggest propagators of mass murder and genocide are the leftists. Stalin. Conservatively 30 million of his OWN people. Mao what 16 million? So anything goes so for these guys these racketeering, fraudulent crimes are child,s play. I assume gator will gleefully forgive these minor transgressions to keep the dream for a communist Utopia alive.

Very nice, but I'd like to see what gator has to say.

That's probably the one you ass suckers should go with!

The right wing base would buy it

You are seriously messed up in the head, or, to put it another way, you are the ignorant right wing base. But I'd love to hear how Stalin and Hillary are the same.