Hillary violated law as SOS

Benghazi is all but over so you guys move on to the next breadcrumb I understand very well your need to rag on every democrat / liberal out there

Hey, remember when Karl Rove and Alberto Gonzales were fired for using non-government emails for government business?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Benghazi is all but over ...

Funny. If Cindy Sheehan were crying about a war, you'd be standing next to her screaming for justice.

But the WH and State Department leave four Americans to die at the hands of terrorist, and then lie about it for weeks on end, and it's "all but over" to you.

Tell that the families of the murdered.

Wait. Let me guess. It's different this time.

Benghazi is all but over so you guys move on to the next breadcrumb I understand very well your need to rag on every democrat / liberal out there

Benghazi is far from over. Hilly's emails prove that she knew the attack was terrorism just hours after it started, yet they continued with the internet video meme for political purposes. What's more troubling is the way libs don't care/ignore that Hilly was violating the law just because she represents their only hope at retaining the presidency.

Benghazi is far from over. Hilly's emails prove that she knew the attack was terrorism just hours after it started, yet they continued with the internet video meme for political purposes. What's more troubling is the way libs don't care/ignore that Hilly was violating the law just because she represents their only hope at retaining the presidency.

Not to mention, if Hillary gets a primary challenger, they will beat her over the head with it long before she runs against a Republican, who will again beat her over the head with it.

Well, she's one of the only people I know who took 10s of millions of kickbacks from foreign countries while simultaneously explaining to everyone that she was broke.

That's the bizarro part that I don't get. Why run? The have a great thing going for themselves with the Clinton Foundation. If she runs, it will be exposed as a major influence peddling machine. Why cook the golden goose?

That's the bizarro part that I don't get. Why run? The have a great thing going for themselves with the Clinton Foundation. If she runs, it will be exposed as a major influence peddling machine. Why cook the golden goose?

Why tell the press "Follow me. You'll find nothing," then get caught by that same press !@#$ing around on your wife?

Hubris.

I think the thing for Hillary is the same thing for Barry. To be the first (fill in your label) president.

Hopefully, should Hillary be the first female president, she won't schitt the bed like the first black president.

Not to mention, if Hillary gets a primary challenger, they will beat her over the head with it long before she runs against a Republican, who will again beat her over the head with it.

At which point she will play the At this point what difference does it make card and the Leftist Apologists will play the Dude that was like 2 years ago card. At which point the MSM will do a meh and focus on important stuff like the time in 3rd grade that Scott Walker said a girl had cooties

At which point she will play the At this point what difference does it make card and the Leftist Apologists will play the Dude that was like 2 years ago card. At which point the MSM will do a meh and focus on important stuff like the time in 3rd grade that Scott Walker said a girl had cooties

That'd be funny if it weren't so likely to happen.

Nobody is saying that one can't have an additional one, two or fifty email addresses for private correspondence. Your lack of grasp of the difference is gatorlike. You should stick to the Shoutbox where there is no permanent record of your utterances.

Remember you're responding to some one whose main claim to fame is driving stoned for 30 years with out a accident. That he remembers anyway.

Funny Doc,

I was sure that I heard this

GOP House Report on Benghazi Concludes There Is No Benghazi Scandal (or coverup or wrong doing)

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/21/politics/benghazi-attack-report/index.html

Yep. The only real scandal is that the administration saw fit to lie about it so as to keep their track record on terrorism publicly unblemished.

LOL........ :rolleyes:

In her memoir, Hillary Clinton warned of hackers breaking into ‘personal email accounts’

Clinton also writes that State Department communications were the target of sophisticated attacks.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/book-party/wp/2015/03/04/in-her-memoir-hillary-clinton-warned-of-hackers-breaking-into-personal-email-accounts/?postshare=6231425514237583

Edited by B-Man