[closed]McCown News!!

ChanOverChin

Yes!

Now, notice how, even though it says the thread is closed, it doesn't have a lock next to it, and I can still post. That's because, as hawkeyed as he is, even more so than Beerball, our dear friend to the north doesn't have the actual ability to close a thread. Yet!

#CBF4Mod2015

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another veteran journeyman reject from a long line of veteran journeyman rejects to keep this team squarely in mediocrity. You don't like EJ's 58.6% completion percentage? Let's have McCown instead at 58.8%. Huge improvement. What about EJ's 16/12 TD/INT ratio. I'll raise you McCowns 61/59. Awesome. Now add the fact that McCown fumbles about 1X per game to EJ's 0.5X per game. McCown gets sacked more than EJ. The list goes on and on of what's wrong with this move if McCown is penciled in as the started. Provided McCown is a backup and training camp competition, I'm OK with the move. Jeff Tuel is....well, he's Jeff Tuel. He's not even a viable backup. McCown is a viable backup as well, but nothing more.

Yes!

Now, notice how, even though it says the thread is closed, it doesn't have a lock next to it, and I can still post. That's because, as hawkeyed as he is, even more so than Beerball, our dear friend to the north doesn't have the actual ability to close a thread. Yet!

#CBF4Mod2015

Thats my favorite part of your post!

I hope it catches on as I have heard nothing back from the powers that be yet

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

A camp body.. No better than Orton IMO, but we're desperate and need QB's

Not excited not disappointed just ho hum

They are really desperate, as they have nobody to go into camp with, other than E.J.

QB J. McCown is in Buffalo today to try to sign a contract with the Bills according to V. Carrucci. The deal is expected to be done by this Friday, 2-27-15.

If the deal does come to fruition, what are your thoughts??

I kinda like it. McCown was the top FA last year and again this year. He's expected to be an upgrade over K. Orton.

He must not have liked that Browns new logo...

Edited by ricojes

true but he had to be the OC on the side as well because they didn't have one. I hear it helps to have an OC in the nfl.

also a valid point. and levels the playing field looking at EJ vs JM!

we needed 2 add ons. hopefully the other is a little more exciting, and this is just setting out floor/worst case.

Edited by NoSaint