Josh McCown anybody? Update: Is a Brown...end of story.

sign Locker and have him and EJ have a fair competition for the position. Both guys have a lot of things to like and maybe one of them rises to the occasion.

If neither does, draft a guy. Don't give him a guy from Syracuse to be both his rookie year OC and Qb coach. And let him play more than 4 games in a row.

We need to stop settling for other team's trash.

I kind of like this plan. I think that Locker would be decent competition.

I might consider Christian Ponder too (not to sign both, but pick one or the other). Ponder played pretty well in 2012 (his 2nd year) starting all 16 games throwing 18 TDs and 12 INTS. He got hurt and didn't play well in 2013 and was buried this year with Bridgewater coming in and playing well. Could he recapture 2012 form and build on it or was a fatal flaw in his game exposed in 2013?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have there been any updates here? At all? Dude was in town over a week ago and nothing?

he visited last Monday 2/16 and has said he planned to make a decision in about a week. So today is a week, I would expect a decision early this week, He met with multiple teams at the combine. He will probably go to Chicago. Edited by YoloinOhio

La Canfora says could get $5 million per year from Bills or Browns.

Linky

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25081371/free-agent-buzz-broncos-want-peyton-pay-cut-jags-raiders-will-spend

"the Bills, Jets, Bears and Browns -- remain very interested in him, and I would not be surprised if he gets $5 million a year. Just a hunch, but I could see this coming down the Bills and Browns, both of whom need a starter badly."