Report: Marrone + Polian Jr. running mates in 2016

YoloinOhio

@mikerodak: On NFL Insiders, @AdamSchefter reports that there is talk around NFL that Doug Marrone and Jags' Chris Polian could be HC-GM combo in 2016.

STFU Schefter! Stop trying to get a job for a guy who your agent represemts. Just like he was a hot commodity this year.....

I hope Shefter is being paid a lot to keep pushing Marrone's case because it can't be enhancing his credibility.

The Chris Polian connection is interesting considering we heard rumors of Bill bringing him here if Marrone were to stay and Bill brought on as czar.

Edited by YoloinOhio

So St. doug wants to work for the son, But quits because the DAD might become the Czar.... things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmm.

Like Tom and Bill pointing at each other and saying I didn't know anything did you know anything???? Nobody know anything, okay we ok they will go away now....

Edited by gordong

I hope Shefter is being paid a lot to keep pushing Marrone's case because it can't be enhancing his credibility.

The Chris Polian connection is interesting considering we heard rumors of Bill bringing him here if Marrone were to stay and Bill brought on as czar.

That was my biggest fear if Bill Polian would have come here: Foist Chris on us and get rid of Whaley. No, thank you.

STFU Schefter! Stop trying to get a job for a guy who your agent represemts. Just like he was a hot commodity this year.....

to be fair, he did have HC interviews - pretty much anyone that does gets called that. heck, some guys that dont even have interviews get the title based on early whispers.

if BP actually likes marrone, and marrone went to work with Chris, its possible the two could be angling for something together long term.