The Return of David Lee?

This is what killed E.J. also. He`s not real snappy . Just let the kid throw the ball. Too much into mechanics. Big Ben ,Favre and Rodgers and a ton of other qbs just wing it most of the time. Footwork only works with a clean pocket and time.

Agreed. NFL coaches sometimes think they can 'fix' things, when they'd be better off adjusting schemes and making guys comfortable...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see I heard that Rex wanted Stan Lee on the Bills sideline with him.... I mean come on he's created some of the greatest comicbook characters... maybe he could create a QB... "Hulk mad... Hulk smash... Hulk no do read option.. Hulk throw 95 yeards to Sammy for touchdown!"

see I heard that Rex wanted Stan Lee on the Bills sideline with him.... I mean come on he's created some of the greatest comicbook characters... maybe he could create a QB... "Hulk mad... Hulk smash... Hulk no do read option.. Hulk throw 95 yeards to Sammy for touchdown!"

Stan Lee is a retread hire. He's lost it.

According to some reports, Rex wants to bring David Lee in as the QB coach.

We all may remember Lee, the guy who introduced the wildcat to the NFL, as the coach who Gailey hired to help Fitz with his mechanics.

Thoughts?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2325799-rex-ryan-to-buffalo-bills-latest-contract-details-comments-and-reaction?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

I kind of felt as though Lee "broke" Fitz in trying to fix him during pre-season, and it took Fitz a couple years to return to such "form" as he had.

I think EJ should work with a QB coach, preferably a la McCarthy one who is plugged in to the offensive system of his team ....but during the off-season.

And I'm not sure I should blame Lee for Fitz 2012 regression, might be unfair but I do: "no" to Lee