Rex is scheduled for a Second Interview.

Leroi

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

The things I am hearing will literally blow your mind. (QB situation,Free Agency,'draft) it's all really amazing.

Are you prepared for the Pegula Bills?

Reborn...

Imo

You are giving me chills. Can we do a group text next time? Add my to your inner circle please

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, yea forgot that came out. Interviewing for St Louis right?

Yes, St. Louis got permission but I'm not sure if he interviewed there yet. Definitely did interview in Cleveland, though.

Joe Chenelly reports:

Rex Ryan watched tonight's #Patriots game with the #Bills owners. He's staying at their place overnight for another interview tomorrow. #NFL

I hope they are on the horn with Trestman talking dollars because Sexy Rexy is all sewn up. Or, he's just leveraging us against the Falcons as I'm sure has been mentioned... Second interviews are usually code word for contract negotiation so hopefully Terry gets it done. Edited by SmokinES3

At the start of all of this I definitely didn't want Rex as HC. But if he keeps Schwartz and brings in a good OC it could work.

Most importantly, Rex has a lot of experience as a HC. As a first time owner, you might not want to bank on a first timer who

has to learn how to do the job. Your fan base expects you to win now and you have the defense for it. Plus as someone else

said, Rex brings media attention, which is good for marketing. The Pegula's probably want some stability at that position.

Also, the interesting thing about Rex and Scwartz teaming up is we know these players on our defense can play either scheme

(as demonstrated this year and with Pettine last year in Rex's system). The players know both systems well are already familiar

with Rex's schemes and probably terminology. If these two coaches can get along and not be concerned about ego, they could

build the meanest hybrid Defense around.

Keep us posted Leroi!

I think there is interest from the Bills but I do believe that Rex is using the Bills to get the Falcons to give him a firm offer soon

I think its more likely Pegula would offer him a very healthy contract and would tell rex if you leave without signing its gone, Bills fans never been in this position before because we always low balled.

People make too much about city of buffalo - the problem always was a meddling owner who was cheap and didnt allow head guy to pay his coordinators

While I can sorta see why the Bills (Pegula's) would want Rex Ryan as one might think he has an edge on beating Tom Brady- Bill Belichick. He doesn't, not at 3-9 overall. Then the last four years he has been 1-8.

Forgive me, but I just don't get infatuation with Rex Ryan at all. Not when the Bills defense is already a top 5 unit, and the offense needs so darn much help. This whole thing makes no sense.

Anyone else having trouble getting on the board tonight?

You don't have someone in for second interview without plans on offering him a contract.This will get done and maybe is already done and waiting to leak news sometime Sunday with presser on Monday at 3:00pm.

Hearing other reports that they might have other interviews but it seem strange that Rex would "spend the night" to interview again if they weren't serious about him.