Why so negative after winning season?

artmalibu

Why so negative after winning season? Really..

First wining season in 10 years and so much negativity!!

So the QB who was not so good anyway retires. Thats good that there is no way Orton will go into next season as the starter. They will have to find someone to compete with EJ.

So the coach leaves that many didnt like anyway, and it seems as if the players didnt think much of him either. When they hired Doug I bet a lot of guys would not want to coach in Buffalo. Now, the roster is better, and no cap problems. I think its easier to get a good coach now than 3 years ago.

Should still have a very good defense even if Jerry leaves, and Kiko will be back too.

Ok, no first round pick but many dont believe that the missing link QB is in this years draft.

I cant remember that last time after a season ended that I truly thought that next year could be double digit wins!

GO BILLS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the QB who was not so good anyway retires. Thats good that there is no way Orton will go into next season as the starter. They will have to find someone to compete with EJ.

So the coach leaves that many didnt like anyway, and it seems as if the players didnt think much of him either. When they hired Doug I bet a lot of guys would not want to coach in Buffalo. Now, the roster is better, and no cap problems. I think its easier to get a good coach now than 3 years ago.

Should still have a very good defense even if Jerry leaves, and Kiko will be back too.

Ok, no first round pick but many dont believe that the missing link QB is in this years draft.

I cant remember that last time after a season ended that I truly thought that next year could be double digit wins!

GO BILLS

Once the uncertainty of who the Head Coach will be has been resolved will determine the mood in here.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Once again we have no answer for the QB position and we're looking at an incredibly weak draft and free agent class for QBs. Our best QB right now is EJ Manuel and that's basically by default. EJ was supposed to show signs of improvement in year two and the kid was benched after 4 games.

Our next HC is going to be significant on whether or not he can turn chicken **** into chicken salad as far as our QB situation is concerned.

GO BILLS

I'm very happy with the way things have played out. The only negativity that I have noticed much of, is directed toward Marrone, and I don't think that reflects pessimism about the teams future.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Once again we have no answer for the QB position and we're looking at an incredibly weak draft and free agent class for QBs. Our best QB right now is EJ Manuel and that's basically by default. EJ was supposed to show signs of improvement in year two and the kid was benched after 4 games.

Our next HC is going to be significant on whether or not he can turn chicken **** into chicken salad as far as our QB situation is concerned.

Right, and EJ was 2 and 2 while Kyle was 7 and 6 after getting a handout the last week of the season.

So, worse case if EJ starts next year and doesn't improve the difference could be easily made up with an improved running game and better game management from the coach.

I would rather take my chances on the best guy they can bring in and EJ over saying Orton is the starter.

Well I mean the head coach quit. That will make some people pessimistic

And its pretty much all we know how to do around here

With the deal he had he would have been an idiot to stay with out an extension. He is collecting next years pay and can go get another job after posting the first winning season in a long time.

I felt the same way, artmalibu, when the season ended. Then the HC who led us to the record in 2 short years was basically run out of town IMO (I know I'm in the minority here. No debate, please). We don't have a viable QB and we don't have a first round pick. Bizarre, isn't it, after the best season in a decade?

I felt the same way, artmalibu, when the season ended. Then the HC who led us to the record in 2 short years was basically run out of town IMO (I know I'm in the minority here. No debate, please). We don't have a viable QB and we don't have a first round pick. Bizarre, isn't it, after the best season in a decade?

"basically run out of town"? How? The HC chose to leave, no? Edited by YoloinOhio

Right, and EJ was 2 and 2 while Kyle was 7 and 6 after getting a handout the last week of the season.

So, worse case if EJ starts next year and doesn't improve the difference could be easily made up with an improved running game and better game management from the coach.

I would rather take my chances on the best guy they can bring in and EJ over saying Orton is the starter.

With the deal he had he would have been an idiot to stay with out an extension. He is collecting next years pay and can go get another job after posting the first winning season in a long time.

Yes in theory. But the reality is, he's taken a calculated risk by leaving in hopes of landing another job. What if he doesn't get hired? It'll look awful shortsighted on his part. He's not the type of guy who can risk taking a year off in hopes of landing a future head coaching gig. I mean, only the Bills hire guys like Chan and he's already used up that lifeline.

Dude, puhLEAZZZe. This is a message board. Debate (and ride hobby horses, and beat dead horses) is what we do, when we're not discussing erotic novels about Gronkowski.

If you want to make assertions and not be challenged, you want a print media. Down the hall, 3rd door on the left.

Anyone who thinks Marrone was "run out of town" has beets for brains. He collected $4 million without having to pass go, ran off after some kind of fuss with the new owners in search of greener pastures, then couldn't keep his mouth shut and ignited a sh**storm that is likely to hurt his chances of grazing in them.

Godspeed.

Dude, puhLEAZZZe. This is a message board. Debate (and ride hobby horses, and beat dead horses) is what we do, when we're not discussing erotic novels about Gronkowski.

If you want to make assertions and not be challenged, you want a print media. Down the hall, 3rd door on the left.

Anyone who thinks Marrone was "run out of town" has beets for brains. He collected $4 million without having to pass go, ran off after some kind of fuss with the new owners in search of greener pastures, then couldn't keep his mouth shut and ignited a sh**storm that is likely to hurt his chances of grazing in them.

Godspeed.

Be careful. That's his agent you're talking to. I think?

Edited by stony

Be careful. That's his agent you're talking to. I think?

I don't think his agent gives a schit as to what TBD says. I think it is Dougie...

Has been reported that he scrolls through twitter and the internet looking to see what is being said...

Edited by Reed83HOF

The guy who led the Bills to their best season in a decade is still here. Jim Schwartz is still under contract. But thanks for stopping by, Doug -- er, I mean Mojo.

I am not being negative.

I am basking in the glow of perpetual mediocrity. (50 year fan here)

I am tired of the resounding mantra "We are number two".

I want to see someone take charge and just WIN a championship before I die.