Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

The Associated Press reports that the three Palestinians who were killed were armed with automatic weapons, explosive devices and knives, and managed to kill an Israeli security officer and seriously wound another before being shot by police. Police then defused the explosives the attackers were carrying.

While security officers stopped one of the three men to check his ID, the other two drew guns and knives and attacked two female officers. Hadar Cohen, 19, later died.

CaTVQdwWAAABPtS.jpg

13000 kids(!) just completed Hamas training camps in Gaza where they trained to become terrorists & suicide bombers.

CaXw2K4XEAAHEMf.jpgCaXw2IGWQAAHhUI.jpg

What a guy? Whose hand did he kiss this time?

Not Jesus's.

He was proud to stand in front of the name of Allah...

Obama-Mosque-Visit_Horo.jpg

but somehow a Christogram was so offensive to this muslim apologist, that it had to be redacted with a black covering.

ihs.jpg

The Associated Press reports that the three Palestinians who were killed were armed with automatic weapons, explosive devices and knives, and managed to kill an Israeli security officer and seriously wound another before being shot by police. Police then defused the explosives the attackers were carrying.

While security officers stopped one of the three men to check his ID, the other two drew guns and knives and attacked two female officers. Hadar Cohen, 19, later died.

CaTVQdwWAAABPtS.jpg

13000 kids(!) just completed Hamas training camps in Gaza where they trained to become terrorists & suicide bombers.

but but but. schools should be gun free zones!

Think of the children!

Instapundit.com Retweeted

Rita Panahi Retweeted Newsweek

40 years & one Islamic Revolution later & this is Iran: https://twitter.com/newsweek/status/695927420663177217

CahuTUNUAAAwHcI.jpg
Newsweek @Newsweek
A rising number of young girls are being forced into marriage in Iran http://bit.ly/20MvckL pic.twitter.com/eRrgwugKcz

Rita Panahi @RitaPanahi

My mum & her mates in Iran before Islamic Revolution.

CaFZt5kVIAEnjYJ.jpg They would be killed for this today,,,,,,,,,

Edited by B-Man

CaTVQdwWAAABPtS.jpg

In the meantime 100% of Israeli children will become soldiers when they're of age. Until then, many Israeli children are doing the same. https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/i-picture-dead-arab-disturbing-video-israeli-childrens-words-echo-indoctrination

Not Jesus's.

He was proud to stand in front of the name of Allah...

Obama-Mosque-Visit_Horo.jpg

but somehow a Christogram was so offensive to this muslim apologist, that it had to be redacted with a black covering.

ihs.jpg

Arab Christians call God by that same name.

Rita Panahi @RitaPanahi

My mum & her mates in Iran before Islamic Revolution.

CaFZt5kVIAEnjYJ.jpg They would be killed for this today,,,,,,,,,

I doubt that very much. Let's just attack their nation then. They'll be better off once we finish with them like the rest of the ME, right?

In the meantime 100% of Israeli children will become soldiers when they're of age. Until then, many Israeli children are doing the same. https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/i-picture-dead-arab-disturbing-video-israeli-childrens-words-echo-indoctrination

Arab Christians call God by that same name.

I'd bet that the Israeli children haven't registered at Neimen Marcus for any vests though. In fact I don't think that vests are part of the Israeli uniform. Just sayin.

I'd bet that the Israeli children haven't registered at Neimen Marcus for any vests though. In fact I don't think that vests are part of the Israeli uniform. Just sayin.

Nah, no need. They'll just repeatedly blow you up from afar.

I doubt that very much. Let's just attack their nation then. They'll be better off once we finish with them like the rest of the ME, right?

Hyperbole as an argument,

That's why it is hard to take your posts seriously.