Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

♫ It's a small world after all ♫

Many years ago my wife and I took our daughter who was about 3 years old to Disneyworld in Orlando. We went on the boat ride through the "It's a Small World After All". We got stuck on the ride for an extra 45 minutes listening to that song play over and over and over. Needless to say, I hate that !@#$ing song.

Many years ago my wife and I took our daughter who was about 3 years old to Disneyworld in Orlando. We went on the boat ride through the "It's a Small World After All". We got stuck on the ride for an extra 45 minutes listening to that song play over and over and over. Needless to say, I hate that !@#$ing song.

Whatever you do don't drink the water!!

Our new friend, Iran, recipient of our largesse, continues to kick sand in our face at each and every conceivable opportunity.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/01/irans-supreme-leader-awards-medals-to-troops-who-captured-u-s-sailors.html

With POTUS at the helm and SecSt Kerry riding shotgun, the USA will soon arrive at the destination of international respect....not.

I posted this already. It's gold.

Giselle throwing spirals :lol:

Burr is the best

I saw some interview that said he opens with a "shocking" bit to lose the crowd, then tries to bring them back by the end. He said he's seeing how far he can go before he can lose them for good as a challenge. That's how good he is. Handicapping himself as a challenge.

Edited by FireChan

Burr is the best

I saw some interview that said he opens with a "shocking" bit to lose the crowd, then tries to bring them back by the end. He said he's seeing how far he can go before he can lose them for good as a challenge. That's how good he is. Handicapping himself as a challenge.

When I saw him in Montreal, the first thing he did was start talking about the Bruins lol

That didn't go too well but he knocked it out at the end.

Burr is the best

I had a friend who did standup for years in Hollywood. He called that following Sam Kinison early in his career.

Amid what Muslim American leaders describe as the tensest moment in their community’s history, President Obama visited the Islamic Society of Baltimore on Wednesday and delivered some of the most in-depth comments any American leader has made on Islam in the United States.

Obama’s comments were aimed at a triple audience. He placed greatest emphasis on making an impassioned case to the entire American population to accept Muslims, speaking in terms that were reminiscent of President George W. Bush’s famous post-9/11 “Islam is peace” remarks. Second, he spoke to American Muslims themselves, telling them they have a place in the country but also insisting they must help resist extremism. Finally, he spoke to Muslims around the world, calling for religious freedom and pluralism and saying the U.S. is not at war with Islam.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/obama-mosque-visit-muslims/459765/