Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Huge blast at a military building in Ankara. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35599323

5 dead and more injured. Numbers sure to rise, being called a terror attack already.

Video:

Not good... Will this give Turkey the excuse they have been looking for to go into Syria too?

Syria is about to be an even bigger clusterphuk than it already is.

Not good... Will this give Turkey the excuse they have been looking for to go into Syria too?

Syria is about to be an even bigger clusterphuk than it already is.

You've already got two dozen different groups fighting each other in Syria. I don't think a Turkish invasion is making things any worse.

Don't worry........the Obama Administration and John Kerry are.......uh...............right on it (?)

John Kerry meets with Hollywood studio chiefs to discuss ISIS for some reason

Secretary of State John Kerry met with the heads of major studios on Tuesday to talk about how to counter the ISIS narrative.

Read the Article

kerry_sq-300x300.jpg

More: John Kerry enlists help of old white people from Hollywood to battle ISIS

You've already got two dozen different groups fighting each other in Syria. I don't think a Turkish invasion is making things any worse.

Somehow I have a feeling a lot of the weapons being used in Syria can be traced back to the CIA annex in benghazi that Obama and clinton wanted everyone to forget about.

Its a giant mess I can't even keep track anymore who's fighting who in Syria.

Of fun ISIS is also most likely in possession of some Ir-192 which can be used to make a dirty bomb according to a new report.

Somehow I have a feeling a lot of the weapons being used in Syria can be traced back to the CIA annex in benghazi that Obama and clinton wanted everyone to forget about.

I've heard that from many, many people. It's practically an open secret down here.

Unless they invoke Article 5.

Individual countries don't invoke Article 5. NATO invokes it after determining that an attack on a member meets the treaty terms.

Yes, I know Turkey talks about invoking Article 5. They can "invoke" it all they want; until the NATO ministers gather and decide that yes, an attack meets the appropriate criteria, it's not invoked.

Individual countries don't invoke Article 5. NATO invokes it after determining that an attack on a member meets the treaty terms.

Yes, I know Turkey talks about invoking Article 5. They can "invoke" it all they want; until the NATO ministers gather and decide that yes, an attack meets the appropriate criteria, it's not invoked.

It just seems like there is so much that can go horribly wrong here and quickly spiral out of control. Russia keeps deploying more forces and weapons systems, we are doing what're us and/or the CIA are doing. The Iranians and Saudis want a piece of the action and Turkey is itching for a fight.

I just don't see any realistic chance for a good outcome with all these different and opposed forces being in the same theater.

It just seems like there is so much that can go horribly wrong here and quickly spiral out of control. Russia keeps deploying more forces and weapons systems, we are doing what're us and/or the CIA are doing. The Iranians and Saudis want a piece of the action and Turkey is itching for a fight.

I just don't see any realistic chance for a good outcome with all these different and opposed forces being in the same theater.

The CIA's doing what the CIA's supposed to do: gathering intelligence.

And the Iranians and Saudis already have a piece of the action (frankly, I'm far more worried about them going at it across the Persian Gulf than in Syria.) Iran provides the ground component for the Russian intervention (they even have an integrated command structure). The Saudis are up to their usual Saudi tricks of "fund everyone but look like we're sitting on the sidelines." And Turkey's not so much "itching" for a fight as much as they've been fighting there for something like 20 years, between the water rights and PKK.

Just think, all those fighters in the same theater and they can't even yell "fire".

It just seems like there is so much that can go horribly wrong here and quickly spiral out of control.

Not to worry. We apologized to everyone.

The world likes us now.

They really like us.

Barry's Sally Fields Foreign Policy is going to pay off HUGE for us any moment now.