Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

I take issue with those of you that lump all Muslims commiting murder with terrorism. The Uber driver? He's crazy. The theatre shootings? Those guys are nuts. Muslim lady beheads a kid? Her God and religion made her do it.

I take issue with those of you that lump all Muslims commiting murder with terrorism. The Uber driver? He's crazy. The theatre shootings? Those guys are nuts. Muslim lady beheads a kid? Her God and religion made her do it.

Maybe, just maybe because she was yelling Allauh Akbar while parading the child's severed head around the streets.

Hopefully she is insane, I think if she isn't it's even more horrifying.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Maybe, just maybe because she was yelling Allauh Akbar while parading the child's severed head around the streets.

Hopefully she is insane, I think if she isn't it's even more horrifying.

So crazy and insane people can't do that? Is it genetically impossible? How about you show me the proof in the Quran that shows she's doing God's work. How about that?

What she did was evil and repulsive but it wasn't terrorism.

Edited by Justice

So crazy and insane people can't do that? Is it genetically impossible? How about you show me the proof in the Quran that shows she's doing God's work. How about that?

What she did was evil and repulsive but it wasn't terrorism.

Ask her. She cut off a kids head and yelled alluah akbar not me.

To steal 4mers thunder, it's all fun and games until

your head is rolling down a flight of stairs.

Edit,

And I said, I hope she is insane.

Edit,

Ok. Fine. Whatever. I might as well be just like you guys and say these shooters in America are evil because they're white American. That's the reason. Must be, right?

I know better than that. I won't stoop to some of you people's level.

Edited by Justice

Edit,

She's insane.

Ok. Fine. Whatever. I might as well be just like you guys and say these shooters in America are evil because they're white American. That's the reason. Must be, right?

Exactly. It's an accepted belief, entering mainstream, as part of Critical Race Theory...

I know better than that. I won't stoop to some of you people's level.

Lol "you people" there ya go again.

If she would have cut the child's head off and ran around yelling oh yea 6-7 were still in the hunt wildcard baby!!!! she would clearly be insane.

But why praise God after committing a horrific act against an innocent child?

Lol "you people" there ya go again.

If she would have cut the child's head off and ran around yelling oh yea 6-7 were tell in the hunt wildcard baby!!!! she would clearly be insane.

But why praise God after committing a horrific act against an innocent child?

If I could answer that I'd be insane too.

All religion makes people insane.

Look at those people in the movie Spotlight. WHO would support a religion who does that... Oh wait, I am Roman Catholic... YET, even Islamic culture (Pashtun) has a mean streak of institutionalized pedophilia running through it. At least the RC is open to reform!

I am not anti-Muslim by any means, I just don't get the tacit, or what appears to be tacit approval and non-reform. Why? Because some simply can't be "too Westernized?" I usually don't lump everybody into a group... But if the shoe fits, I will deal w/wearing it from time to time and I expect the same from others. But like hell, I will try and reform, change people's perceptions no matter what my God has to say about it.

I am sorry you are butt hurt, I have no problem standing up to my God in the face of evil in our ranks... THAT IS WHAT MY GOD would want me to do. MAYBE I am just not a good Christian? Better yet, I am an equal opportunity ****.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

"Those people?" SMH. Do you say the same thing when a white guys shoots up a theatre?

You're right. Fact is this doesn't even belong in this thread.

I won't stoop to some of you people's level.

So Those People or You People is offensive some of the time, but not when you use it?

All religion makes people insane.

Look at those people in the movie Spotlight. WHO would support a religion who does that... Oh wait, I am Roman Catholic... YET, even Islamic culture (Pashtun) has a mean streak of institutionalized pedophilia running through it. At least the RC is open to reform!

I am not anti-Muslim by any means, I just don't get the tacit, or what appears to be tacit approval and non-reform. Why? Because some simply can't be "too Westernized?" I usually don't lump everybody into a group... But if the shoe fits, I will deal w/wearing it from time to time and I expect the same from others. But like hell, I will try and reform, change people's perceptions no matter what my God has to say about it.

I am sorry you are butt hurt, I have no problem standing up to my God in the face of evil in our ranks... THAT IS WHAT MY GOD would want me to do. MAYBE I am just not a good Christian? Better yet, I am an equal opportunity ****.

What's amazing to me is people expect way too much from all of the people that claim to be religious. We're talking about billions of people here. You're gonna have your fair share of everything (killers, theives, child molestars etc etc) when that many people are involved.

What's amazing to me is people expect way too much from all of the people that claim to be religious. We're talking about billions of people here. You're gonna have your fair share of everything (killers, theives, child molestars etc etc) when that many people are involved.

Wow! I am setting the bar too high and you too low!

There are two buildings in NYC that were vaporized along with the poor people in them, 15 years ago! Fair share of everything my azz! :wallbash::wallbash:

I don't usually pull the 911 card out... But come on, raise the bar! Just a little!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Wow! I am setting the bar too high and you too low!

There are two buildings in NYC that were vaporized along with the poor people in them, 15 years ago! Fair share of everything my azz! :wallbash::wallbash:

I don't usually pull the 911 card out... But come on, raise the bar! Just a little!

Head slam all you'd like. I'm not talking 9/11 until you can explain building seven. Of course you'll dance around it and accuse me of being a crazy conspiracy theorist, but that doesn't explain how that building came down. Nor can you explain why 19 Saudi Arabians were involved in the attack and yet we didn't go after Saudi Arabia. Nor can you explain why we attacked Iraq afterwards using lies as excuses to do so.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I do believe Islamic terrorists used planes to bring down the WTC and part of the Pentagon and it was terrible, evil and inexcusable, but there's more to it than any of us know.

Oh and BTW, don't pretend like the reply to that horrific day didn't lead to the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

Edited by Justice

Head slam all you'd like. I'm not talking 9/11 until you can explain building seven. Of course you'll dance around it and accuse me of being a crazy conspiracy theorist, but that doesn't explain how that building came down. Nor can you explain why 19 Saudi Arabians were involved in the attack and yet we didn't go after Saudi Arabia. Nor can you explain why we attacked Iraq afterwards using lies as excuses to do so.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I do believe Islamic terrorists used planes to bring down the WTC and part of the Pentagon and it was terrible, evil and inexcusable, but there's more to it than any of us know.

Oh and BTW, don't pretend like the reply to that horrific day didn't lead to the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

I am not going to call you anything. You've shocked me w/your response and it has nothing to do with 911, what happened that day, WTC 7, why we went to war, etc... I don't pretend anything, especially the loss of so many lives.

This is what I have heartburn with, major heartburn:

"I do believe Islamic terrorists used planes to bring down the WTC and part of the Pentagon and it was terrible, evil and inexcusable, but there's more to it than any of us know."

You diminish the terrible, evil, inexcusable act that was committed. As a Muslim (I assume you are Muslim?), you simply can't do that, you are too important of an influence amongst your following. This get's to the heart of what I am trying to convey. One doesn't put caveats on something like this. What are you trying to say here? That these acts of Islamic terrorism were terrible, evil, and inexcusable yet it can be justified to an extent? Are you kidding me? You've really opened my naïve eyes! And THIS coming from me! Do you even know where I stand on all these issues? As a Christian (and others outside the Muslim faith) I am allowed to question what may have pushed certain radical Islamists to commit these horrible acts. That questioning by people outside the Muslim faith makes sense, because understanding what provokes people makes for good safety in the future. NOW, your job is to stamp out the evil amongst your following. With your reply above, you appear to be promoting it! "Yeah evil happened, but... But... But..." If people are committing evil in the name of your God, you job is to question your God over this. I know you simply can't and may not be allowed to do this and this is where we are @ a cultural impasse. The burden is on you to make reform, change, question. Can you even question Allah? As a Christian, I know I certainly can, here's one example:

"Many questions are put to God in the Psalms (Psalms 10, 44, 74, 77). These are the cries of the persecuted who are desperate for God’s intervention and salvation. Although God does not always answer our questions in the way we want, we conclude from these passages that a sincere question from an earnest heart is welcomed by God."

You really don't think it was the teachings of Islam that drove these radicals to commit pure evil in the name of their God? "There is so much more than any of us know." Holy WTF!

Peace be with you, may God will your mind straight.