Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Sure, it's all those rockets being lobbed over the border at that peace loving Hamas. If not for that Palestine could be the Kingdom of Heaven.

I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from insinuating I support Hamas or their actions.

In other news, Sirhan Sirhan has come up for parole review again. He's 71 now. Wonder if Barry will issue him a Presidential pardon on his last day in office.

Doubtful. sirhan sirhan killed a member of the ruling elite. And he was a citizen with a gun. Both are anathema to modern Leftists.

Hyperbole? So you're saying we never screwed up any part of the ME because of our actions there?

No.

This is just you again, taking your 'arguments' in a huge leap of your own making

"so you're saying" is the giveaway.

Care to elaborate? .

You are the first to condemn Israel for defending themselves while seemingly reluctant so say anything bad about Hamas for attacking Israel. Now I know you have come out and stated that Hamas is a terrorist organization but it seems like you had to be almost dragged kicking and screaming to that conclusion.

You are the first to condemn Israel for defending themselves while seemingly reluctant so say anything bad about Hamas for attacking Israel. Now I know you have come out and stated that Hamas is a terrorist organization but it seems like you had to be almost dragged kicking and screaming to that conclusion.

That's extremely inaccurate. You and I may disagree on a lot of things and that's fine, but I never took you as a liar. You're just making this up or you see and hear what you want to hear and see. I'm against violence---period. I'm quick to condemn Hamas.

BTW. Yes, I am the first to condemn Israel for "defending" themselves, because they aren't on the defensive. Take a look at a map from 1946 until now and you should easily see there's nothing defensive about Israel's actions.

Edited by Justice

That's extremely inaccurate. You and I may disagree on a lot of things and that's fine, but I never took you as a liar. You're just making this up or you see and hear what you want to hear and see. I'm against violence---period. I'm quick to condemn Hamas.

BTW. Yes, I am the first to condemn Israel for "defending" themselves, because they aren't on the defensive. Take a look at a map from 1946 until now and you should easily see there's nothing defensive about Israel's actions.

How about after 1973 and 2006?

I see and hear what you put on display in nearly every post. You may eventually condemn Hamas but you do it in the light of Israel bombing them from afar and not doing the killing in a personal way such as a suicide bomber. Why again did Israel expand over the years? Was the annexation of the Golan Heights offensive or defensive? Why did Israel build a wall between them and the West Bank?

I see and hear what you put on display in nearly every post. You may eventually condemn Hamas but you do it in the light of Israel bombing them from afar and not doing the killing in a personal way such as a suicide bomber. Why again did Israel expand over the years? Was the annexation of the Golan Heights offensive or defensive? Why did Israel build a wall between them and the West Bank?

In self defense. Those moves I agree with. Suicide bombing is a major sin. I don't defend it and never will.

Nice propaganda. Before 73, Israel had the Sinai and if I recall a few other territories. After 73 they gave up the Sinai, and after 2006 they got up and left Gaza.

Maybe one day they could go into the sea and you could celebrate?

Propaganda? Wow. SMH

Let's hope Russia has the balls to do what we dont, and take out that Islamist terror supporter in Ankara....

Damascus confirms its army targeted by Turkey shelling

Local journalist Barzan Iso told RT on Saturday the Turkish artillery fire was hitting Menagh as well as a hamlet nearby. According to him, the airbase was previously held by Ahrar ash-Sham Islamist rebel group that fought Syrian governments forces as Al-Nusra ally since the start of the Arab Spring.

Menagh airbase was a Syrian Air Force installation located 6 kilometers south of Azaz, Aleppo Governorate.

Earlier this month, the YPG and its non-Kurdish allies regained control over the airbase, aided by Russian airstrikes and indirect cooperation from government forces.

Ahrar ash-Sham, which intensified its attacks on the Syrian army since January, was getting serious reinforcements from Turkey, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said during a briefing in Moscow on January 21.

The US has called on its NATO ally Turkey to cease artillery fire against Kurdish positions in Syrias territory, referring to Saturdays shelling. The US State Department pointed out the two sides have to join forces to combat Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL).

https://www.rt.com/news/332414-turkey-continues-shell-kurdish/

Edited by truth on hold

Let's hope Russia has the balls to do what we dont, and take out that Islamist terror supporter in Ankara....

Damascus confirms its army targeted by Turkey shelling

Local journalist Barzan Iso told RT on Saturday the Turkish artillery fire was hitting Menagh as well as a hamlet nearby. According to him, the airbase was previously held by Ahrar ash-Sham Islamist rebel group that fought Syrian governments forces as Al-Nusra ally since the start of the Arab Spring.

Menagh airbase was a Syrian Air Force installation located 6 kilometers south of Azaz, Aleppo Governorate.

Earlier this month, the YPG and its non-Kurdish allies regained control over the airbase, aided by Russian airstrikes and indirect cooperation from government forces.

Ahrar ash-Sham, which intensified its attacks on the Syrian army since January, was getting serious reinforcements from Turkey, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said during a briefing in Moscow on January 21.

The US has called on its NATO ally Turkey to cease artillery fire against Kurdish positions in Syrias territory, referring to Saturdays shelling. The US State Department pointed out the two sides have to join forces to combat Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL).

https://www.rt.com/news/332414-turkey-continues-shell-kurdish/

Let's not hope that Russia takes out Turkey. I would Much prefer to not have a global world war. Which an attack on Turkey could very easily escalate into, even up to including tactical or even strategic nukes.

And throw the Saudis into the middle of all this now and who knows where the hell this will end up.