Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Divide and conquer has always been the plan in regards to the American public. We've been divided and now we've nearly been conquered. Our votes don't matter, we don't have a say in the political process, we've been stripped of our privacy, our right to due process, and the powers that be are working hard to make sure the next generation of Americans are renters for life.

What half the country wants, or the other half wants, is irrelevant because we are impotent so long as we keep seeing other side of the aisle as the enemy and keep on ignoring the true threat to our country. We no longer have a voice in the process and won't have a voice until we lift up the curtain to expose Oz.

I'll bite. It's the reptoids, isn't it?

Those people are nucking futz.

"Those people?" SMH. Do you say the same thing when a white guys shoots up a theatre?

It's not a matter of Islamic belief to behead someone else's kid because your spouse is stepping out. It sounds like her crazy goes far beyond religious affiliation.

And she could face...20 years???

You're right. Fact is this doesn't even belong in this thread.

"Those people?" SMH. Do you say the same thing when a white guys shoots up a theatre?

You're right. Fact is this doesn't even belong in this thread.

I do. Furthermore, if they yell "God is Great" while they are chopping off a kid's head I question their fundamentalist arm of Christianity.

I do. Furthermore, if they yell "God is Great" while they are chopping off a kid's head I question their fundamentalist arm of Christianity.

Except exclamations to Allah are simultaneously more important, and more mundane, in Islam compared to other religions. As I recall (from classes), a Muslim might punctuate something as mundane as an answer to "How are you?" with such an exclamation ("God is great, I am doing very well today.") Or "What time does your flight leave?" "3:45, if God wills it...")

Except exclamations to Allah are simultaneously more important, and more mundane, in Islam compared to other religions. As I recall (from classes), a Muslim might punctuate something as mundane as an answer to "How are you?" with such an exclamation ("God is great, I am doing very well today.") Or "What time does your flight leave?" "3:45, if God wills it...")

That is correct. Alhamdillah (thank God) and In Shaa Allah (with God's will) are the most commonly used phrases in Islamic culture.

My mom does the same thing.

"See you tomorrow God Willing" (in Italian)

Edited by meazza

Yes. Why so sensitive. It is human nature to identify with a specific group.

What is wrong with the term "those people." "Those people" can be anybody, even white gun toting nuts that shoot up a theatre. I can't speak for Chef and I am sure like hell he wouldn't want me to! I respect that. If people don't like to be lumped into a stereotype, then either do something about it and/or stop living the stereotype. Go out of one's way to do a better job to stop tacitly promoting what is wrong and promote what is right even against one's God. I stand against my own people who are gun toting, violent nuts. Not even my God will deter me! Am I getting to the heart of the problem, this may not be possible for certain religious believers and that is a huge problem! A huge problem for humanity!

I am sorry a few are spoiling things for the many. I am sorry to have to be so harsh and speak the truth.