Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

I see your point but the explosive sounds were greatly reported that day. Plus this video footage isn't the same as WTC 7's in regards to proximity and other factors.

Besides, there's more than one way to skin a cat. Many people speculate thermite was used. How much noise does that make?

Explosive sounds were reported but point to one of the camera shots (and there were plenty that day) that record those explosions.

I don't know anything of thermite so how does it work? Where would it have to be placed? How is it transported? Where did they get it? Why were they able to pick up Timothy McVeigh so quickly? Because he left a paper trail of the things he purchased for the explosives and to transport them. You know how many people, agencies, companies would have to be in on this to have pulled it off. And nothing, no one other than conspiracy people have any evidence of anything other than jumbo jets, jet fuel, weakened steel and gravity.

Explosive sounds were reported but point to one of the camera shots (and there were plenty that day) that record those explosions.

I don't know anything of thermite so how does it work? Where would it have to be placed? How is it transported? Where did they get it? Why were they able to pick up Timothy McVeigh so quickly? Because he left a paper trail of the things he purchased for the explosives and to transport them. You know how many people, agencies, companies would have to be in on this to have pulled it off. And nothing, no one other than conspiracy people have any evidence of anything other than jumbo jets, jet fuel, weakened steel and gravity.

Once again. I'm not disputing the planes took down the towers. It's obvious it did, but a building behind it by a great distance? WTC 7 didn't have a jet fuel burning in it.

And why bother going through all that trouble of demolishing a building with wiring and explosives when all it takes is a fire and 9 hours???

Thermite would be placed on the metal beams at the foundation I assume.

I'm not debating that.

I assure you. There's no difference between controlled demolition and what happened to WTC 7. I compared videos of both. They're identical.

Watching youtube videos DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PHOTO-ANALYST WITH DEMOLITION EXPERTISE.

I've done photo analysis. It is INSANELY difficult. The odds of a hydrocephalic jamoke like you doing anything resembling competent analysis is impossible.

Once again. I'm not disputing the planes took down the towers. It's obvious it did, but a building behind it by a great distance? WTC 7 didn't have a jet fuel burning in it.

And why bother going through all that trouble of demolishing a building with wiring and explosives when all it takes is a fire and 9 hours???

Thermite would be placed on the metal beams at the foundation I assume.

How would it get there and not be seen by the high security that surrounded WTC for nearly a decade?

Watching youtube videos DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PHOTO-ANALYST WITH DEMOLITION EXPERTISE.

I've done photo analysis. It is INSANELY difficult. The odds of a hydrocephalic jamoke like you doing anything resembling competent analysis is impossible.

Video analysis, bud. It ain't that hard. Excuse me, your highness, the all knowing. All praise Tom.

How would it get there and not be seen by the high security that surrounded WTC for nearly a decade?

TF would I know? I'm not capable of watching to buildings collapsing side by side on a video.

Video analysis, bud. It ain't that hard. Excuse me, your highness, the all knowing. All praise Tom.

TF would I know? I'm not capable of watching to buildings collapsing side by side on a video.

Answer the question. Do you believe it's plausible that out of thousands of people who would be part of the conspiracy, none of them have spoken out, despite many of their close friends dying on that day?

Answer the question. Do you believe it's plausible that out of thousands of people who would be part of the conspiracy, none of them have spoken out, despite many of their close friends dying on that day?

I doubt that amount of people were involved. I think it takes a lot less than any of us know.

Nice job Hillary.

Cost of Libyan chaos grows as Libyan-based extremists apparently affiliated with ISIS attack Tunisia.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/world/africa/attack-tunisia-libya-border.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

Syrian boy skips Friday prayers. #ISIS beheads him after "few minutes" trial. ............ http://bit.ly/1LaiSaG

Cc9Py_8UAAAhDxV.jpg................Islamic Terrorism

Because security was part of it.

Another characteristic of a crackpot theory: it can't be disproven.

I'm an expert at demolition. Just use fire and about 9 hours. Edited by Justice

I doubt that amount of people were involved. I think it takes a lot less than any of us know.

No, the way you're describing the plot, it would involve thousands of conspirators across several agencies and the private sector.

Yes, it actually is that hard. And it's not done by saying "These two videos look the same, so they must be of the same thing." Watch a pro do it sometime, and how systematic and thorough they are, and you'll be amazed. This, again, is one of those "You don't know what you don't know" things. And you clearly don't know **** about photo or video analysis.

And besides that...HOW DO YOU EXPECT BUILDINGS TO FALL? You haven't even established that the two different situations SHOULD look different. You're basing your theory on a completely untested hypothesis - that a building collapsing due to fire must collapse differently than one due to controlled demolition.

No, the way you're describing the plot, it would involve thousands of conspirators across several agencies and the private sector.

A few guys with thermite and access to the foundation is thousands?

Yes, it actually is that hard. And it's not done by saying "These two videos look the same, so they must be of the same thing." Watch a pro do it sometime, and how systematic and thorough they are, and you'll be amazed. This, again, is one of those "You don't know what you don't know" things. And you clearly don't know **** about photo or video analysis.

And besides that...HOW DO YOU EXPECT BUILDINGS TO FALL? You haven't even established that the two different situations SHOULD look different. You're basing your theory on a completely untested hypothesis - that a building collapsing due to fire must collapse differently than one due to controlled demolition.

Answer my question. Why even go through that expensive and timely method of demolition if fire will do the trick in 9 hours??

So you're saying I can't tell if two building are going down with the same speed? Pros need to know more than just speed, I'd assume.

Edited by Justice

You could do it with fewer than you think. Treblinka was run with the knowledge of less than 200 people. Of course, the obvious counterpoint to that observation is: we still ended up finding out about Treblinka eventually.

The maximum number of people that can keep a secret is two...if one of them's dead.

Answer my question. Why even go through that expensive and timely method of demolition if fire will do the trick in 9 hours??

"Control."

A few guys are just the operation. What about planning, coordination & logistics? How about WTC security? The WTC operations people? NYPD & NYFD staffs. Port Authority Police? Airline employees? Our double agent Bin Laden? Shall I go on?

A few guys are just the operation. What about planning, coordination & logistics? How about WTC security? The WTC operations people? NYPD & NYFD staffs. Port Authority Police? Airline employees? Our double agent Bin Laden? Shall I go on?

Doesn't take 1000s.

You could do it with fewer than you think. Treblinka was run with the knowledge of less than 200 people. Of course, the obvious counterpoint to that observation is: we still ended up finding out about Treblinka eventually.

Yes, that's the point. News got out eventually. But somehow the fraternity of the greatest domestic terrorist plot has remained silent. But don't see how something of this scale & scope could have been done by a handful of people. Something would have been unearthed by the vast institutional postmortem done by the 9/11 Commission. Unless of course they're part of the cover-up, and in that case you're easily above 1,000 conspirators.

The maximum number of people that can keep a secret is two...if one of them's dead.

"Control."

Never mind. It's a fact many buildings have been on fire much longer than 9 hours and haven't collapsed. Somehow fire worked different in WTC 7 in your book.

I see you never addressed the fact the owner of the building used a demolition term.