Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

You're way off. Go ahead and listen to it again.

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it."

And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

No, I haven't, but I'll take a look. Thanks.

Yeah, what I said. :rolleyes:

You're way off. Go ahead and listen to it again.

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it."

And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

No, I haven't, but I'll take a look. Thanks.

Money money money money.

Do you not find it ironic that you're looking at supporting documentation from a person who openly hates people like you?

Yeah, what I said. :rolleyes:

Silverstein is quite the expert. He suggested it first.

Do you not find it ironic that you're looking at supporting documentation from a person who openly hates people like you?

People like me? Specify please.

Silverstein is quite the expert. He suggested it first.

People like me? Specify please.

Ozy is a big trump supporter and has linked many racist borderline kkk **** on this site. He's also most likely an anti Semite

Hence you being Palestinian and Muslim I doubt you and him would have too many beers together

You guys don't believe me, but I would really accept any rational and logical explanation. You guys think you gave me tons, but really you didn't. At the end of the day you expect me to believe 3 unprecedented events took place in one day and I just can't.

People argue the jet fuel burned hot enough for the beams to give. I'll buy that. Sounds reasonable.

When it comes to WTC 7 that didn't happen. It wasn't jet fuel burning at a hotter temperature than normal fire this time. It was just fire. Fire doesn't burn got enough for that. These are facts.

Ozy is a big trump supporter and has linked many racist borderline kkk **** on this site. He's also most likely an anti Semite

Hence you being Palestinian and Muslim I doubt you and him would have too many beers together

Really? Maybe you're wrong about him.

Interesting you chose beer. Why didn't you say coffee? Lol

Edited by Justice

You guys don't believe me, but I would really accept any rational and logical explanation. You guys think you gave me tons, but really you didn't. At the end of the day you expect me to believe 3 unprecedented events took place in one day and I just can't.

People argue the jet fuel burned hot enough for the beams to give. I'll buy that. Sounds reasonable.

When it comes to WTC 7 that didn't happen. It wasn't jet fuel burning at a hotter temperature than normal fire this time. It was just fire. Fire doesn't burn got enough for that. These are facts.

Really? Maybe you're wrong about him.

Interesting you chose beer. Why didn't you say coffee? Lol

I'm wrong about a guy who has openly posted racist and anti semitic ****? Are you !@#$ing shitting me? You're !@#$ing hopeless.

We didn't give you explanations. We asked you to clarify inconsistencies in your logic, which you haven't provided

If this was about money, who received it and who paid?

We didn't give you explanations. We asked you to clarify inconsistencies in your logic, which you haven't provided

If this was about money, who received it and who paid?

TF am I supposed to know??? Idk, maybe the guys that sell the weapons to go to war? You know who pays for that, right?

You guys actually believe fire and debris can bring down a 50 story building just because "it would take too many people to pull that off". Someone would tell, right? If ppl are that baddass I doubt they'd get snitched on.

Edited by Justice

TF am I supposed to know??? Idk, maybe the guys that sell the weapons to go to war? You know who pays for that, right?

You guys actually believe fire and debris can bring down a 50 story building just because "it would take too many people to pull that off". Someone would tell, right? If ppl are that baddass I doubt they'd get snitched on.

So there's two guys who stole top secret info about emails and taped phone conversations because of something that didn't happen but may happen in the future, she revealed it to the world.

but we are supposed to believe that there isn't a soul on this conspiracy who doesn't feel an ounce of remorse over 3,500 people getting murdered

Edited by GG

Stop being such a patronizing SJW. I'm sure Justice can handle himself just fine on internet message boards without you looking out for him.

Stop being such a patronizing SJW. I'm sure Justice can handle himself just fine on internet message boards without you looking out for him.

I'm not looking out for him, I'm just pointing out the irony you stupid asshat.

Larry Silverstein

Frank Lowy

Ronald Lauder

Lewis M Eisenberg

Larry Silverstein - is a Jewish American businessman from New York. Silverstein obtained a 99 year lease on the entire world trade center complex on 24 July, 2001. [3] The towers were in fact close to worthless, being filled with asbestos, [4] yet Silverstein “felt a compelling urge to own them”. Silverstein had breakfast in "Windows on the World" restaurant (located in North Tower 107th Floor) every morning. [5] but broke this routine on the morning of 11 September 2001. Silverstein’s two children, who also worked in the WTC, were also absent from work that day. Larry Silverstein was paid a little over $4.5 Billion in insurance money as a result of the destruction of the WTC complex. [6] Silverstein was on personal friendship terms with Zionist media-magnate Rupert Murdoch, former Israeli president Ariel Sharon, as well as Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu. Silverstein was such good friends with Netanyahu that, according to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz he would speak with him on the phone every sunday. [7]

Video - Where was Larry Silverstein on 9/11?

Ozy exposing the Jew overlords for the win!

If they had the building "wired" for a controlled demo why did they wait nearly 9 hours to make the call. Why would Silverstein say something that revealing? That he made the call to pull the building? If this was the most extravagant scheme ever for insurance money (or whatever) why would he just blurt that out in an interview?

If they had the building "wired" for a controlled demo why did they wait nearly 9 hours to make the call. Why would Silverstein say something that revealing? That he made the call to pull the building? If this was the most extravagant scheme ever for insurance money (or whatever) why would he just blurt that out in an interview?

You guys keep asking me these questions like I'm supposed to know the answers. I don't know, man, these guys like to hide in the open or something. You've heard what they say about the power of denial, right?

Edited by Justice

You guys keep asking me these questions like I'm supposed to know the answers. I don't know, man, these guys like to hide in the open or something. You've heard what they say about the power of denial, right?

These are rhetorical questions to get you to think how outrageous your claims are.

I'm not looking out for him, I'm just pointing out the irony you stupid asshat.

There's actually no irony. The old-school racists like David Duke or the guys on Stormfront are big Palestine supporters.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#Public_address_in_Syria

Although I don't associate with the old-school guys and consider myself to be part of the more modern alt-right movement, I do have quite a few Muslim friends. The Muslims love me. We agree on Israel and Jews like 95% of the time.