Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

There's actually no irony. The old-school racists like David Duke or the guys on Stormfront are big Palestine supporters.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#Public_address_in_Syria

Although I don't associate with the old-school guys and consider myself to be part of the more modern alt-right movement, I do have quite a few Muslim friends. The Muslims love me. We agree on Israel and Jews like 95% of the time.

Alt - right movement?

Wow even the white supremacists have gone new age.

Jet fuel burns hotter than standard fire, boss.

And the conspirators had WTC7 rigged with explosives, just in case a plane slammed into the neighboring buildings, and hijacked two other planes, just because... Well, just because.

Alt - right movement?

Wow even the white supremacists have gone new age.

Oh, you have no idea the amount of consternation and embarrassment we have over the naming. Our leaders are sort of gay, I have to admit. We've continued to use "alt right" because the other name they came up with was "Identitarian." Yeah, they're gay. (Sometimes literally, in the case of Jack Donovan.)

The root of the problem is that, in actuality, we're just the right-wing, period. The true right-wing. Cuckservatism co-opted "the Right" in the 50s/60s in America (and its appendage, Canada). But in most Western countries, they would recognize Trump as a far-right candidate. For example, in France, Trump would fit right in with the far-right National Front party of Marine Le Pen. All the European countries have a similar far-right party that is anti-immigration and anti-globalization.

As I've said before, the other Republican candidates are more "conservative" than Trump. But Trump is more right-wing than them. We really should just call ourselves "right-wingers" but in this country, people will think we want to lower the capital gains tax, lol, instead of deporting Mexicans and Muslims.

Oh, you have no idea the amount of consternation and embarrassment we have over the naming. Our leaders are sort of gay, I have to admit. We've continued to use "alt right" because the other name they came up with was "Identitarian." Yeah, they're gay. (Sometimes literally, in the case of Jack Donovan.)

The root of the problem is that, in actuality, we're just the right-wing, period. The true right-wing. Cuckservatism co-opted "the Right" in the 50s/60s in America (and its appendage, Canada). But in most Western countries, they would recognize Trump as a far-right candidate. For example, in France, Trump would fit right in with the far-right National Front party of Marine Le Pen. All the European countries have a similar far-right party that is anti-immigration and anti-globalization.

As I've said before, the other Republican candidates are more "conservative" than Trump. But Trump is more right-wing than them. We really should just call ourselves "right-wingers" but in this country, people will think we want to lower the capital gains tax, lol, instead of deporting Mexicans and Muslims.

No, you're nothing more than a racist leftist.

So you were inside WTC7 testing whether or not the flames were hot enough to weaken steel. Or you at least have data from someone that was.....underling. :D

Hey, DC, care to step in here? He'll believe jet fuel burns much hotter than standard fire coming from you. I'd just be wasting my time.

Edited by Justice

You're the one that said earlier that all the jet fuel burned up...

Oh, brother! Can we try to keep things in context, please? It burnt up in those towers, it didn't somehow magically transfer into building 7. It did its damage while burning away in the twin towers.

With that being said, tell him.

Hey, DC, care to step in here? He'll believe jet fuel burns much hotter than standard fire coming from you. I'd just be wasting my time.

Where did I say it doesn't burn hotter? My question was do you, or anyone for that matter, do you know if the temps inside WTC7 were not hot enough to weaken steel?

As I've said before, the other Republican candidates are more "conservative" than Trump. But Trump is more right-wing than them.

Not sure how many times I'm going to write this, but Trump isn't right wing or left wing...he's Trump wing. He doesn't give a rat's asshair about you, your party, your state or your country.

He cares about two things: ensuring the white hot media lights are on him at all times and becoming president to get his share of the cash that gets handed out to everyone else in government.

Period.

That's it.

He's no conservative.

He's no Republican.

He's Team Trump and you can kiss his ass.

Oh, brother! Can we try to keep things in context, please? It burnt up in those towers, it didn't somehow magically transfer into building 7. It did its damage while burning away in the twin towers.

With that being said, tell him.

Yes... so why didn't the towers cool after all the jet fuel was burned? They should have been at the same temperature as WTC 7.

Where did I say it doesn't burn hotter? My question was do you, or anyone for that matter, do you know if the temps inside WTC7 were not hot enough to weaken steel?

The reason why the twin towers collapsed was because of the jet fuel. That's the story. WTC 7 didn't have any jet fuel. Plus other surrounding buildings closer than WTC 7 to the north and south tower didn't collapse that day. Why didn't those collapse as well? They got hit by debris. They had fires.

Yes... so why didn't the towers cool after all the jet fuel was burned? They should have been at the same temperature as WTC 7.

I don't agree.

The reason why the twin towers collapsed was because of the jet fuel. That's the story. WTC 7 didn't have any jet fuel. Plus other surrounding buildings closer than WTC 7 to the north and south tower didn't collapse that day. Why didn't those collapse as well? They got hit by debris. They had fires.

I don't agree.

Name those buildings

I don't agree.

Don't agree with what?