Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Never mind. It's a fact many buildings have been on fire much longer than 9 hours and haven't collapsed. Somehow fire worked different in WTC 7 in your book.

I see you never addressed the fact the owner of the building used a demolition term.

Couldn’t be that WTC 7 was a different building than the others. It's the fire that must be different.

And Silverstein was referring to pulling the firefighting teams when he was talking to the site commander. He wasn't referring to demolition, because you don't "pull" a building with explosives. You pull it with cables, when explosives are too risky,to get it to fall in the direction you want.

So your point is...what? That Silverstein, who is not in demolitions, told someone else not in demolitions to demolish a building in a manner used when explosives are unsafe to use...but to do it using explosives? That sounds rational to you, really?

Couldnt be that WTC 7 was a different building than the others. It's the fire that must be different.

And Silverstein was referring to pulling the firefighting teams when he was talking to the site commander. He wasn't referring to demolition, because you don't "pull" a building with explosives. You pull it with cables, when explosives are too risky,to get it to fall in the direction you want.

So your point is...what? That Silverstein, who is not in demolitions, told someone else not in demolitions to demolish a building in a manner used when explosives are unsafe to use...but to do it using explosives? That sounds rational to you, really?

Two can play that game. He refers to firefighters as "it". When not pull them? That make sense to you? Edited by Justice

Couldn’t be that WTC 7 was a different building than the others. It's the fire that must be different.

Of course Silverstein did it, so that eventually he could lose control over the biggest building on the site.

Two can play that game. He refers to firefighters as "it". When not pull them? That make sense to you?

Sure. "Pull it (the team.)" "Pull it (the firefighting effort.)"

Either makes far more sense than "Pull it (demolish the building, in a way completely inconsistent with 'pulling it,' because the building's already destroyed by uncontrollable fires and showing signs of collapsing.)"

Of course Silverstein did it, so that eventually he could lose control over the biggest building on the site.

Didn't they say they built the twin towers to withstand a airplane strike into the building? So I guess those buildings were built to last. Maybe by the time they got to building seven I guess they just said screw if. Let's make this one do that it can't take a fire. Sounds reasonable to me. Smh.

Sure. "Pull it (the team.)" "Pull it (the firefighting effort.)"

Either makes far more sense than "Pull it (demolish the building, in a way completely inconsistent with 'pulling it,' because the building's already destroyed by uncontrollable fires and showing signs of collapsing.)"

Pull it is a demolition term, is it not? So from where I stand it makes more sense to me it's for demolition purposes.

To you it doesn't, because you actually think fire took it down.

Oh yeah. He's not a firefighter and yet he's giving the call to pull them?

No. The department chief made the call. EVERYONE, including Silverstein, agrees that order came from the chief, and Silverstein was merely consulted as a courtesy, and expressed agreement with the department chief.

So now go ahead and argue that the department chief was heading up the demolition...

Didn't they say they built the twin towers to withstand a airplane strike into the building? So I guess those buildings were built to last. Maybe by the time they got to building seven I guess they just said screw if. Let's make this one do that it can't take a fire. Sounds reasonable to me. Smh.

Pull it is a demolition term, is it not? So from where I stand it makes more sense to me it's for demolition purposes.

To you it doesn't, because you actually think fire took it down.

"Pull" is also a trap shooting term. Maybe Dick Cheney shotgunned WTC 7.

Syrian boy skips Friday prayers. #ISIS beheads him after "few minutes" trial. ............ http://bit.ly/1LaiSaG

Cc9Py_8UAAAhDxV.jpg................Islamic Terrorism.

Terror in the name of a God and a religion. But, we probably don't understand all that went down!

Wow... He should have just ran in and grabbed a bulletin! Showed them that: "Here, I went to Jumu'ah... What you didn't get my name? Oops!"

No. The department chief made the call. EVERYONE, including Silverstein, agrees that order came from the chief, and Silverstein was merely consulted as a courtesy, and expressed agreement with the department chief.

So now go ahead and argue that the department chief was heading up the demolition...

You're way off. Go ahead and listen to it again.

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it."

And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Justice, have you seen the Corbett Report stuff on youtube about 9/11 - https://www.youtube.com/user/corbettreport/search?query=9%2F11

Lots of interesting videos there

No, I haven't, but I'll take a look. Thanks.

Here's a question for you. What were those that were involved in 911 looking to accomplish that day?

Money money money money.